Mountain bike madness!

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Watch this in full screen to get the full effect. The cliff on the right makes this guy nuts! How he doesnt crash on the bick rocks is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I just rode a very easy trail system the other day with a friend. Nothing like that shit though. I don't even own a helmet so I usually stick to the light trails if I'm mountain biking. Mostly if I'm getting some outdoor time in it's hiking or kayaking.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone here ever ride trials? I used to ride quite a bit. I still have my old trials bike, take it out couple of times a year for fun. Gone are the days of 6 ft wheel drops and gapping loading docks though.
I dont do trial, but I do ride trails. I want to go back to Vietnam, Milford and ride that one. But first I need to lose the wight I put on this winter. [smile]

this is my baby, except I replaced the pedals with Tioga platform pedals with sealed bearings (worth every penny)

Scott now released the LT which has a longer travel. Now, if they release the LT with 29" tires, then I will be all over that one. If they add 29" tires it would make it the perfect mountain bike.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I gotta buy a new bike. Some scumbag dumbass stole my 25 year old Mongoose out of my shed a couple of summer ago and I never replaced it. I think this is the year.

Top Bottom