Motorcycle Carry?

blindndead

NES Member
Wanted to ask if you motorcycle guys with a class A carry wile on your motorcycles and how do you prefer to do so. I would be worried of being spotted if my shirt comes up or even with a good holster Id worry about it falling out. I do wear leather now jacket so I guess I could zip up a pocket carry but I don't have anything that small to do so at the moment. I also have hard shell locking saddlebags but anybody could rip them open if they wanted to so that's out of the question I want it in my person not locked up.

No matter how hot, you should ride with some leather on, riding jacket, or something to protect you just in case. Honestly around here, its like one month that you could even consider riding without a jacket. WTF.

I carry IWB, with the leather on you'll never see it. Not that it matters, I really don't care, if its a shirt or jacket blown up by the wind, are they going to really argue you weren't trying to conceal with an IWB holster? I pretty much carry the same way walking around with a t shirt on....sometimes with a full size pistol. Don't care really.
I'm making an attempt to conceal.

my buddy who carries a 357 revolver got cut off two years ago on his motorcycle. he went tumbling and so did his revolver...it landed like 6 feet away from him....no one wanted to touch it but one of the cops who showed up handled it and kept it for him..luckily he wasn't banged up bad and only had some scraped and bruises...he carries in his waistband...no holster

I rode for many years till my back went to hell. Under my jacket I carried a 12 ga sawed off with a pistol grip and 9 inch barrel in a shoulder holster. Gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling. Jack.
I did have problems with that. The gun was a H&R single with the "clip on" fore end which I shortened. I fired a round with buckshot. The gun ended up pointing straight up and the hammer punched a hole in the web of my hand. I was holding the fore end in my other hand. Several turns of duct tape fixed that. The next one was a 16 ga with the fore end held on with a screw. My sons did the test firing with that one. Jack.

I rode for many years till my back went to hell. Under my jacket I carried a 12 ga sawed off with a pistol grip and 9 inch barrel in a shoulder holster. Gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling. Jack.

Here is the hard to find picture of One Eyed Jack before his back went out...
Terminator-2-Lever-Action-Shotgun.jpg

Glock 26 in a holster inside a pocket of my leather jacket. If too hot for the leather jacket, I carry a full size 1911 in a Maxpedition pouch on my belt.

Many vests have pockets made for small pistols or revolvers.

I have not carried in a long time, but I had a S&W 3914 that fit very well in my right side jacket pocket

I also had a short barrel Model 13 that I carried in a shoulder holster under my jacket.

My leather jacket would easily hide a J frame, I doubt my textile mesh jackets would be able to conceal a small handgun

My 3914 was in my pocket when I had a major accident ( multiple fractures, a month in MGH, 8 months of rehab)

My new vest has "gun pockets" with elastic straps to hold the gun and a spare mag. They are not why I bought this particular vest, but just to see if I could, I put a Beretta 92 in there along with a spare mag. It actually fit very well and was completely concealed and did not print at all, though that side of the vest was of course much heavier than the side with the empty pocket. I wouldn't actually carry that gun that way, but I could if I wanted to and nobody would be the wiser.

078fea097b4fb947dc28981028c39e2b.jpg
gatling-gun-motorcycle-920-8-jpg.300084

Mode of carry is usually the least of my worries....
Riding is the main reason I change out my carry ammo all the time....I just don’t feel right knowing ammo got wet multiple times.

my buddy who carries a 357 revolver got cut off two years ago on his motorcycle. he went tumbling and so did his revolver...it landed like 6 feet away from him....no one wanted to touch it but one of the cops who showed up handled it and kept it for him..luckily he wasn't banged up bad and only had some scraped and bruises...he carries in his waistband...no holster
Was your buddy a Mexican?

Back
Top Bottom