Mothers of gun crime victims march from the Springfield Police Department to City Hall to demand action from city officials

Reptile

NES Member
Tamara Clark was shot dead in Springfield on the evening of June 26, while she was sitting in a car on Oakland Street. She died the next day. The perpetrator of this heinous crime has yet to be caught and Tamara’s mother, Tangela Clark, took to the street with other mothers to demand action from the police and city officials.

Clark and her sister who organized the march, Juanita Batchelor, led families that had been affected by gun crime or supporters of their cause from the Springfield Police Department to City Hall to demand elected officials to take action to ensure safety in Springfield neighborhoods terrorized by gun violence and to provide justice to the families of those that have lost loved ones.

Batchelor, Tangela Clark’s sister created the advocacy group Mother, Overlooked, Reaching out, Empowerment, known as MORE. She started the group in 2018 after the shooting of Batchelor’s son Darrell Jenkins Jr.

They are mad a judges who keep releasing criminals.

No mention of defunding the police.

Sorry for the length.

So I had jury duty in Springfield on Valentine’s Day a few years ago. I was pulled was Voir Dire 3 separate times. I don’t remember why I got booted from the first...but the second was an 18 yo male shot 4 people for making fun of his car club. Charge murder. They asked me if I had any reason to not be on the jury.i asked about why no gun charge. It was dropped due to the murder charge. I stated I am a staunch believer that we do not need any more gun laws, and that we should enforce the laws. Judge got pissed and said he does not need that here. That was not a reason. Anything else he asked. I asked, yeah, how does that jury nullification thing work. He told me Get the f*** out of his court room. I was sent back to the pool and people also sent back afterward said the judge was bullshit at me.

I did get picked for an assault on an Leo case next. Lasted 3 days.

I'm old enough to remember when Springfield wasn't anywhere close to the welfare, crime, illegals and drug-infested Hell-hole it is now.

Thank you leftist DimocRATS. [thinking]

Damn. And we thought JACK was old! Had they invented fire by then???? How was it getting theSmallPox?

I'm old enough to remember when Springfield wasn't anywhere close to the welfare, crime, illegals and drug-infested Hell-hole it is now.

Thank you leftist DimocRATS. [thinking]
477da76d-4ccb-4065-9275-80dee9f84f9c_text_hi.gif

When a bunch of mothers get together: they wanted to ban alcohol, they wanted to ban guns, they wanted to ban drugs...

I've come to a conclusion that mothers are up to no good when they get together.

When a bunch of mothers get together: they wanted to ban alcohol, they wanted to ban guns, they wanted to ban drugs...

I've come to a conclusion that mothers are up to no good when they get together.
If the issue was their crotch fruit that was rotten then they would have to look introspectively for the problem - Their kid can't be the problem because good moms raise good kids, right?

I wonder if they have any idea at all that the dipshits they keep voting for over and over again are the ones appointing the judges .

Back
Top Bottom