• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Most idiotic thing I've seen all day

Non-car people talking about cars shares such an uncanny resemblance to anti-gunners talking about guns. That car looks bone factory stock (mudflaps added maybe) and is I think an 06-07 WRX. Costs... $8-10k?

Sounds awfully similar to the anti-gunners talking about those scary detachable banana clips that turn any gun into some extra killy machine gun...when they're bone stock.

Non-car people talking about cars shares such an uncanny resemblance to anti-gunners talking about guns. That car looks bone factory stock (mudflaps added maybe) and is I think an 06-07 WRX. Costs... $8-10k?

Sounds awfully similar to the anti-gunners talking about those scary detachable banana clips that turn any gun into some extra killy machine gun...when they're bone stock.

Ok it came gay right from the factory then . [rofl]

Oh boy! A thread about how much imports suck, mainly involving people that don't seem to know anything about them!

At least the rear wheel get some power what's funny is Hondas with rear wings lol

Eh, still, overall downforce is beneficial. Even non-drive wheels need grip when cornering. Look at the massive front splitters on RWD road cars

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy! A thread about how much imports suck, mainly involving people that don't seem to know anything about them!

Haha the truth! Surprisingly how quick a WRX is with just a tune.

Eh, still, overall downforce is beneficial. Even non-drive wheels need grip when cornering. Look at the massive front splitters on RWD road cars

- - - Updated - - -

Haha the truth! Surprisingly how quick a WRX is with just a tune.

But is still a four door, a taxi is still a taxi.

It was supposed to be about idiots that want Obama in for a third term but ended up being about shopping carts (cars with plastic shopping handles on the back). Sorry but 90% of the ones I have seriously looked at are either not aerodynamicly correct or require 250mph to actually do anything

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It was supposed to be about idiots that want Obama in for a third term but ended up being about shopping carts (cars with plastic shopping handles on the back). Sorry but 90% of the ones I have seriously looked at are either not aerodynamicly correct or require 250mph to actually do anything

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
That spoiler literally came on the car from the factory...

Back
Top Bottom