Mossberg MC1 pistol

The striker and striker spring tube thingie look like they came right out of a Glock.

I wonder what the workings inside look like.

Well for those in Mass that want a Glock 43. This model with the cross bolt safety has a good chance of eventually being Mass compliant. And it takes Glock magazines.

I don't know. They can't make a durable, remotely accurate rifle, so I hope their pistol can actually hit shit. For now, the only thing I'd buy from Mossberg without giving it a second thought would be their 5 line of shotguns (500, 590, in all the different flavours)

Well, thats NES. I've always heard that one cand find whatever they want if they look in the right places, but I never had to really look hard living in CT when I did. Now that I'm not in NE, I get whatever I want at non-NE prices.
Let me rephrase, find me a G43 for $425 on NES in Assachusetts, There, FIFY.

Let me rephrase, find me a G43 for $425 on NES in Assachusetts, There, FIFY.

Well, I always see those posts about ridiculous prices for Glocks, and then someone chimes in about there being ways to get them (legaly) without getting scammed. I dunno man, never really had to explore it myself but seems where theres a will theres a way.

Getting a Glock for non retard prices is not hard.

Also this pistol, very meh. 6/7 rounds is unimpressive. Weight is uninspiring.

Also...

CROSSBOLT SAFETY ON A STRIKER PISTOL.

Gross.

Well, I always see those posts about ridiculous prices for Glocks, and then someone chimes in about there being ways to get them (legaly) without getting scammed. I dunno man, never really had to explore it myself but seems where theres a will theres a way.

Yes, there is, but it's just another gun and I personally try to control my emotions and urges to obtain the unobtainable, especially if it's overrated and overpriced.

It's nice to see the mag interchangeable with Glock like TC 22 from S&W that uses Ruger mags and barrel's

Looks like a Glock, Shield, and SR9c had a little too much fun together and gave birth to this thing.

I don't know. They can't make a durable, remotely accurate rifle, so I hope their pistol can actually hit shit. For now, the only thing I'd buy from Mossberg without giving it a second thought would be their 5 line of shotguns (500, 590, in all the different flavours)
I have a Mossberg MVP predator in 5.56 that is very accurate. Although the mag well sucks.

I dont think that for the price, anyone makes a better single stack 9 than the ruger sr9c.

Great gun but i think it's kinda bulky compared to these. Shield, G43 and this Mossberg. Also, that effing chamber flag, mag safety, thumb safety etc

I didn’t realize it shares G43 magazines earlier. I still don’t want one but that fact brings the non safety version back from the dead.

I don't think I'd trust a sd handgun from a company known for "bread and butter" shotguns. And I like my mossberg hunting shotguns own three of them.

Back
Top Bottom