1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Mossberg 500MILS Rare 12 gauge

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Shotguns' started by castle1911, Mar 11, 2019.

1. castle1911

castle1911 NES Member

Description : Extremely rare Mossberg 500MILS in 12 gauge. Very low serial number. Predecessor to the 590. Military overrun in the 1990's. Steel trigger guard, Parkerized finish, heavy barrel (similar to the 590a1), synthetic stock. It has been in my safe for many years with very little shot through it. I unfortunately can not find the box. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are in MA, can arrange to do a transfer in person.
    From a post on Shotgunworld.com:

MIL SPEC Parts *
    -Metal trigger housing
    -Metal safety button
    -Metal shell follower
    -Metal swivels and sling loops

In 1999 , Mossberg made a small number of the 500MILS shotguns available for commerical sale. Receiver markings are " 500MILS " and the serial numbers begin with the prefix " USA" .

Selling Terms : Face to face dealer transfer.

Price : $1,700

Contact Information: Forum PM

Pictures: MILS1.jpeg MILS2.jpeg MILS3.jpeg MILS4.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. castle1911

castle1911 NES Member