• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Mossberg 500

Description:

This is a very lightweight repeating claymore.

One used Mossberg 500, heavily modified from stock configuration. Long barrel was replaced with an 18.5” cylinder bore, black Cerakote with Ghost Ring Sights. The furniture was replaced with the Hogue Short Stock set; haute couture back in 2009!

The stock has a QD socket installed, and the front of the magazine tube has a standard sling swivel. The follower has been replaced with a hi-viz one, and the top mount is a combination picatinny rail/ghost ring rear sight. There is loop tape on the side of receiver to hold a velcro side saddle.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Selling Terms: Cash

Price: $500 + $30 shipping and insurance to your FFL

Contact Information: DM here
Pictures:
2023-03-11 14.01.08.jpg 2023-03-11 14.01.31.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance: I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom