• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mossberg 500 in .410 accessories?

I have yet to find anything for my Mossberg 500 in .410. I don't know if no one makes any accessories or what. All I find is stuff for 12ga and 20ga Mossbergs.
does anyone know who makes any .410 Mossberg accessories? I am mainly looking for a security 18.5" barrel and a pistol grip stock and so far have had zero luck finding them. Any websites sell what I am looking for? Are there even any .410 Mossberg accessories out there?? If anyone can help me out here, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
-Dave

I have yet to find anything for my Mossberg 500 in .410. I don't know if no one makes any accessories or what. All I find is stuff for 12ga and 20ga Mossbergs.
does anyone know who makes any .410 Mossberg accessories? I am mainly looking for a security 18.5" barrel and a pistol grip stock and so far have had zero luck finding them. Any websites sell what I am looking for? Are there even any .410 Mossberg accessories out there?? If anyone can help me out here, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
-Dave

There is a fellow in MA that specializes in shotgun barrel work. Mike Orlen I think is his name. I am sending him the barrel on my daughters .410 to cut down and choke. His prices are very reasonable and he has a very good rep.

If you are looking at this shotgun for social work I would look at a 20 or a 12 instead of the 410.

There is a fellow in MA that specializes in shotgun barrel work. Mike Orlen I think is his name. I am sending him the barrel on my daughters .410 to cut down and choke. His prices are very reasonable and he has a very good rep.

If you are looking at this shotgun for social work I would look at a 20 or a 12 instead of the 410.

I had a 12ga Maverick but it wasn't a comfortable shooter for me. I have been looking into a 20ga H&R Pardner Pump. Walmart near me has them for about $299. The reason I got a .410 might seem stupid but I like using .410 slugs to take down Yotes and I figure at 30-50 yards a .410 Slug vs a Zombie or UN Peacie is just like having another rifle. It is also extremely easy for my fiance to shoot and I got her comfortable with it for home defense. I've got my 9mm pistol for home defense and she backs me up with some PDX buckshot.[mg] Criminals beware. You can come into my home with peace in your heart or leave with lead in your ass.

Dan, I'll let you know what I can find. I too only have found the pistol grip. A CTD customer service person directed me to a website which had them. Uno problemo, that site only ships to dealers.[sad2]

Oh and Coastie, can you PM me with that guys contact info? I would like to get a quote on a few .410 barrels. I plan on making custom barrels when I open my shop but atm, I don't have the proper machinery or tools.

Google him as I don't have the info handy. His price sheet is online. I think it is only about 20 bucks to shorten a barrel.

Back
Top Bottom