• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mosin-Nagant POLL III: Manufacturers

Which Mosin-Nagant manufacturers do you own?

• Izhevsk

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Tula

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Sestroryetsk

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Chatellerault

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • New England Westinghouse

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Remington

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I said I was not a Mosin expert. I could have also added Chinese. Unfortunately you can't edit polls.

t

Yeah no biggie. Just wanted to point out that I have a Polish carbine. He polish ones have some of the best blueing of all the mosins. Some are close to many American made high end hunting guns.

I own one Izzy, one tula, and a 1952 Polish made m44 (Poland is not on your survey [rofl]

Damn...that's the one I'm missing...A RADOM M44. Ever wanna sell it, lemme know. Polish pride!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I said I was not a Mosin expert. I could have also added Chinese. Unfortunately you can't edit polls.

t

Yeah...what's up with that...you're ruling out 1/6th of my mosins here. How do I figure out who originally made my M39's before SAKO and VKT got ahold of them and made them nice?

Under the tang would be the date; I don't know if there would be a maker mark.

t

- - - Updated - - -

Ray,

Can you open a poll to edit?

t

- - - Updated - - -

I'd stick Poland and China under 'foreign captured' to put it somewhere.

t

Damn...that's the one I'm missing...A RADOM M44. Ever wanna sell it, lemme know. Polish pride!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...what's up with that...you're ruling out 1/6th of my mosins here. How do I figure out who originally made my M39's before SAKO and VKT got ahold of them and made them nice?

The Polish varients in my opinion are the nicest looking rifles of all the mosins varients. . Notne.....but look at the blueing on these things

images (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom