more "workplace" violence

From the Original Link: Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of Philadelphia, said: “There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that.”

Then from: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...hed__wounded_in_West_Philly_shooting.html?c=r

She said her son is devout Muslim who has practiced the faith "for a long time."

"He's going through a lot lately," Holliday said, adding Archer believed he was targeted by police.

"I don't know how he got the gun," she said. "I'm still hoping they have the wrong child."
Archer was scheduled to be sentenced Monday in a Delaware County case, according to court records. He was found guilty in a November nonjury trial of forging documents, careless driving, driving with a suspended or revoked license and other related offenses.

In Philadelphia, he was sentenced in March to nine to 23 months in jail and two years probation in an assault case. He was charged with aggravated assault, conspiracy, firearms offenses and terroristic threats for a January 2012 incident but pleaded guilty to simple assault.

So, a devout muslim with prior offenses including terroristic threats who was allowed to plead down attempts to murder a police officer and the problem is that there are too many guns on the street...

kma.jpg

From the Original Link: Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of Philadelphia, said: “There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that.”

News conference with the COP now.....the gun used was a STOLEN police firearm.

This story will die faster than you can say...well...anything. ISIS and stolen police gun. Maybe, just maybe, there will be some focus on the ISIS element but I'm not holding my breath.

Didn't even garner national attention. Found it because I read barstool and one of the writers is from philly

It's front page on Yahoo News now -- headline actually says ISIS and stolen police gun. Best comment so far: So this proves that the police cannot even protect themselves, yet the POTUS wants to restrict the citizens' right to access firearms to protect themselves!

Last edited:
Mayor Jim Kenney, who also spoke to reporters Friday afternoon, played down the Islam connection. "This is a criminal with a stolen gun who tried to kill one of our officers, " he said. "It has nothing to do with being a Muslim or following the Islamic faith."

Even after the perp said he did it in the name of Islam...what a ****ing toolbox. These people have absolutely NO sense of reality.[banghead]

First stateside lone wolf jihadist terror attack of the year. Palace Guard nedia has to downplay it.

Back
Top Bottom