More wonderful legislation from the left

Just what do you expect from them, they repect animals over humans.

They can't help themselves, they have a common medical condition, Liberalism. It's an Obsessive/Complusive Disorder.
 
"We cannot rely on individual acts of compassion," Markarian said.

How sad.

I don't know about anyone else, but my kitty goes with me... but then again, I have a car and can find room for the cat carrier. I see the point about being prepared to accept pets, but I don't think we need a friggin' law about it.
 
dwarven1 said:
"We cannot rely on individual acts of compassion," Markarian said.

How sad.

I don't know about anyone else, but my kitty goes with me... but then again, I have a car and can find room for the cat carrier. I see the point about being prepared to accept pets, but I don't think we need a friggin' law about it.

EXACTLY

I'd take my cat with me, but I wouldn't keep ONE person from getting out because of it, and by your posts, none of YOU would either.
 
I wonder if anyone has made any thought as to what is a pet and what is livestock. Around me, people keep goats, rabbits, pigs, and other animals as BOTH.

And I can't wait for the first case that someone needs to evacuate the 500 gallon tank of rare tropical saltwater coral and fish.

How about Cindy the Python? Or just about any other 'pet' that should be kept in an enclosed cage?

Nice try, but leave it to the liberal urban dwellers to act on emotion instead of facts. How many times do people have to be reminded that compassion can never be legislated?

Excuse me Barny Frank, but you seem to be stuck on Stupid.
 
Here's the best way to carry that car when you gotta run! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
catcarrier.jpg
 
derek said:
Because I'm sure everybody on the bus has one pet. And who decides who get the last seat on the bus? Is it Mrs. Johnson or Killer the Great Dane?

How about not getting a seat on the bus because an illegal Mexican got on before you?
 
derek said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/22/katrina.pets.ap/index.html

Because I'm sure everybody on the bus has one pet. And who decides who get the last seat on the bus? Is it Mrs. Johnson or Killer the Great Dane?
Well, someone already decided that a "zero seat consumption" best friend(*) had to be abandoned rather than riding on the owner's lap.


* - I've not yet met a dog who voted for a gun control bill, which is more than I can say for a lot of people I know.
 
SiameseRat said:
JonJ said:
How about not getting a seat on the bus because an illegal Mexican got on before you?

I'd give my seat up to an illegal before I gave it up to a child molester. Do we get to choose?

I'd much rather give up my seat to an illegal Mexican, most of whom work harder than any 10 people born here, than to the trash who sit on their fat asses waiting for Uncle Sugar to come along and take care of them.

Ken
 
KMaurer said:
SiameseRat said:
JonJ said:
How about not getting a seat on the bus because an illegal Mexican got on before you?

I'd give my seat up to an illegal before I gave it up to a child molester. Do we get to choose?

I'd much rather give up my seat to an illegal Mexican, most of whom work harder than any 10 people born here, than to the trash who sit on their fat asses waiting for Uncle Sugar to come along and take care of them.

Ken

He's got a point there.
 
Lynne said:
KMaurer said:
SiameseRat said:
JonJ said:
How about not getting a seat on the bus because an illegal Mexican got on before you?

I'd give my seat up to an illegal before I gave it up to a child molester. Do we get to choose?

I'd much rather give up my seat to an illegal Mexican, most of whom work harder than any 10 people born here, than to the trash who sit on their fat asses waiting for Uncle Sugar to come along and take care of them.

Ken

He's got a point there.

Yup, he sure does.

Letting Sex Offenders on isn't so bad. You could always use them for Dog Food. You don't want to know what I think of Sex Offenders, it isn't pretty. I will say that they should be incarcerated with the Murderers doing life without parole. They know how to deal with them.
 
Back
Top Bottom