more vaccine fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Push harder. We need more parents to realize that government schools are a bad idea and take their children out.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I thin Obama needs to interject with some affirmative action here. Then it will be a party.

The CDC, FDA, school administrative staff and doctors are already invited.

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Interesting only because the mother isn't anti-vax, and the daughter actually did get a whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine, but earlier than the standard schedule.

NBC said:
According to the FDA website, the Tdap booster shot is recommended only for children older than 10. A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson, however, said it's safe for younger children.
Weird. There is no accepted pertussis vaccine between age 6 and age 10.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Did I miss Doc and the DeLorean somewhere? Is it 1845? Oh no, that's right. I forgot half of So America moved in this year... [rolleyes]
Isn't that what they said about measles? Seems to be making a nice comeback these days because of all the dopes.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-anti-vax-stance-children-whooping-cough/story?id=30344997

Mom Gives Up Anti-Vax Stance Just Before 7 Children Get Whooping Cough

Tara Hills, of Ottawa, Canada, wrote about her decision in a post for the Scientific Parent Blog, titled "Learning the Hard Way."

Hills said she was writing from "quarantine" after all of her children became sick from pertussis, commonly known as whooping cough. Hills said her children showed symptoms for a week before she realized it wasn't just the common cold.

"My youngest three children were coughing so hard they would gag or vomit. I’d never seen anything like this before," she wrote. "Watching our youngest struggle with this choking cough, bringing up clear, stringy mucus – I had heard of this before somewhere."

je25ff

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I caught so much Facebook flak for merely asserting that the government shouldn't force my children to get a flu vaccine. As usual, people pick on the piece of the necessity of a vaccine of any kind rather than focusing on the fact that the government isn't in charge of my children.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I caught so much Facebook flak for merely asserting that the government shouldn't force my children to get a flu vaccine. As usual, people pick on the piece of the necessity of a vaccine of any kind rather than focusing on the fact that the government isn't in charge of my children.
If you are sending them to a government run school, this just isn't true.

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sorry. I believe in vaccinations. My tin foil is not strong I guess. They do save lives after all.

Sent from my mobile phone from behind enemy lines.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think some of the confusion here is that there are those people who don't think the government should force vaccines, which they don't. What they do do is require vaccines for children to go to public school. If you are one of the idiots that has a problem with vaccines, then so be it, but don't ask the public that you are placing in danger to help pay for your free public education.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think some of the confusion here is that there are those people who don't think the government should force vaccines, which they don't. What they do do is require vaccines for children to go to public school. If you are one of the idiots that has a problem with vaccines, then so be it, but don't ask the public that you are placing in danger to help pay for your free public education.
Exactly this. There are all sorts of rules that are in place in public schools, you are agreeing to them when you send your kids there.

exojam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's fine but if the people who deside not to vaccinate and cannot send their kids to school, they should be allowed to home school without CPS showing up and not have to pay that portion in taxes that goes to the public schools.

And my personal belief is all these diseases are popping back up due to all the southern he pushers americans flooded across the border.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's fine but if the people who deside not to vaccinate and cannot send their kids to school, they should be allowed to home school without CPS showing up and not have to pay that portion in taxes that goes to the public schools.

And my personal belief is all these diseases are popping back up due to all the southern he pushers americans flooded across the border.
I don't disagree. However, right now people who homeschool or don't have kids are paying taxes for public education. I think there would be quite an outcry if public education was unsocialized

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally Posted by je25ff I caught so much Facebook flak for merely asserting that the government shouldn't force my children to get a flu vaccine. As usual, people pick on the piece of the necessity of a vaccine of any kind rather than focusing on the fact that the government isn't in charge of my children.

If you are sending them to a government run school, this just isn't true.
Wrong. The government still isn't in charge of my children. I am. And I let the school know every chance they try some .gov BS on my kid.
Some ignorant nonsense about BMI. Measure her neck and her stomach and THAT's supposed to tell you body fat? You must be retarded to believe that crock of crap....
Some mamby-pamby-retarded-Moochelle-ass-licking teacher complaining about what my kid eats during HER lunch.
and plenty of other crap these idiots try to cram down her throat I just won't tolerate...

The argument of vaccines has become the white rabbit of rabid groups. Get a vaccine shot: you've BEEN INFECTED WITH THE STRAIN....that's how they work. Don't get the vaccine, and you're susceptible to contracting and having symptoms bloom. I say let all of the kids play together. Those who don't have the vaccine will get sick and maybe die. It's called Darwinism for a reason...

To be clear, IDGAF what the .gov says I should do with my kid. She'll get vaccines because that's how to NOT get sick...But the flu shot is pure voodoo and 99% lies. My MIL was a nurse for the better part of 50 years, and laughs every time the flu shot ads come on TV. She calls them "pandering to the paranoid"

Last edited:

SemiAutoSam

Banned
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not pointing this at you but for those that suggest that the gov isnt in charge of their kids well contractually thats false...

Ignorance of the law is no excuse as they say and this law is no different it just wasnt mentioned to you and your lovely bride when you bought the marriage license...

You gave the gov total control over any offspring you had later in life when you purchased a marriage license and got married under its authority and hence gave control of your children to the state..

Something about vaccines related to current conversation said:
The 21 curious questions we're never allowed to ask about vaccines

Sunday, February 01, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) The surest sign of a medical dictatorship is an aggressively enforced blockade against intelligent questions. Intelligent questions, after all, can destroy a medical police state because they expose the fraud of it.

Intelligent questions -- which the vaccine industry characterizes as "dangerous" -- are the greatest threat to the vaccine delusions still being played out across the world today, which is precisely why such questions are not allowed to be asked. Those daring to ask such questions are now being threatened with mass arrest and imprisonment -- that's how vulnerable the fraudulent vaccine industry has now become. It can be brought down by mere words if only those words are allowed to be circulated.

What sort of questions are we not allowed to ask? Here are 21 censored questions the obedient, pharma-controlled mainstream media will never dare ask:

Question #1) If measles vaccines confer measles immunity, then why do already-vaccinated children have anything to fear from a measles outbreak?

Question #2) If vaccines work so well, then why did Merck virologists file a False Claims Act with the U.S. government, describing the astonishing scientific fraud of how Merck faked its vaccine results to trick the FDA?

Question #3) If vaccines don't have any links to autism, then why did a top CDC scientist openly confess to the CDC committing scientific fraud by selectively omitting clinical trial data after the fact in order to obscure an existing link between vaccines and autism?

His exact statement, published on the website of his legal counsel:

My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998. I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data was collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.​

Question #4) If mercury is a neurotoxic chemical (which it is), then why is it still being injected into children and pregnant women via vaccines? Why does the vaccine industry refuse to remove all the mercury from vaccines in the interests of protecting children from mercury?

The U.S. government tells us that lead in water is BAD, but mercury in vaccines is GOOD!

Question #5) If vaccines are so incredibly safe, then why does the vaccine industry need absolute legal immunity from all harm caused by its products?

Question #6) If vaccines work so well to prevent disease, then why do some vaccines (like the chickenpox vaccine) openly admit that they can cause the spread of chickenpox?

Question #7) If vaccines are so great for public health, then why do these historical public health charts show nearly all the declines in infectious disease taking place BEFORE vaccines arrived on the scene?

Question #8) If vaccines are perfectly safe, then why did at least 13 people recently die in Italy after being vaccinated?

Question #9) If vaccines are so trustworthy, then why did a pro-vaccine group in Africa recently discover -- to its shock and horror -- that vaccines being given to young African women were secretly laced with abortion chemicals?

Question #10) If vaccines are backed by solid science, then why do some vaccine inserts openly admit they are backed by no clinical trials?

...there have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLULAVAL.

Question #11) If vaccines are so safe, then why does this vaccine insert admit that the Gardasil vaccine causes "acute respiratory illness" in babies who consume the breast milk of mothers who have been vaccinated?

Question #12) If vaccines are so safe, then why does this Gardasil insert sheet admit that the vaccine causes "seizure-like activity, headache, fever, nausea and dizziness" and can even cause those injected with the vaccine to lose consciousness and fall, resulting in injury?

Just some of the adverse effects experienced after flu shot vaccines include:

• Eye pain and chest pain
• Arthritis
• Dizziness, tremors and losing consciousness (syncope)
• Convulsions and seizures
• Guillian-Barre Syndrome
• Cranial nerve paralysis or limb paralysis
• Swelling of the brain
• Partial facial paralysis

... and much more. See the text yourself:

Question #14) If vaccines are backed by so much "science" then why do they frequently admit there really aren't any studies of the vaccine for the very groups of people who are often injected with it?

Question #15) If vaccines are so safe to give to pregnant women, then why do the vaccine insert sheets openly admit most of them have never been tested for safety in pregnant women? In fact, this vaccine admits "the effects of the vaccine in fetal development are unknown."

Question #16) If vaccines are so safe to be injected into the bodies of children and pregnant women, then why do their own insert sheets readily admit they are manufactured with a cocktail of toxic chemical ingredients including "fetal bovine serum?" (The blood serum of aborted baby cows.)

Question #17) If vaccines achieve absolute immunity, then why are as many as 97 percent of children struck by infectious disease already vaccinated against that disease?

Question #18) If vaccines are totally safe and effective, then why did this five-year-old girl recently die from the very strain of flu she was just vaccinated against?

Question #19) If the mainstream media claims to report honest, unbiased information about vaccines, then why was there a total nationwide blackout on the news of the CDC whistleblower admitting vaccines are linked to autism?

This was one of the most censored medical news stories of 2014, and the CDC's criminal cover-up stretches back more than 12 years...

Question #20) Why does the CDC falsely claim all vaccines are completely safe and effective when its own website still lists the toxic chemical ingredients used in vaccines?

The CDC openly admits that mercury, formaldehyde, MSG, aluminum, antibiotics and other chemicals are still used in vaccines. Here's a screen shot from the CDC website's vaccine additives page that confirms this:

Question #21) If the vaccine industry cares so much about children, then why does it call for the arrest of parents and the breaking up of families of unvaccinated children, begging for the state to seize custody of those children at gunpoint while incarcerating the parents in prison?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048467_v...ons_scientific_principles.html##ixzz3RDyB2gNM

Last edited:

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Then give them back the money they pay toward that same school.

BTW: I'm not anti-vax

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Then give them back the money they pay toward that same school.
Why?

I don't even have kids, and I pay tax money towards local schools. Why should somebody with a couple of sick kids get better tax treatment than I get?

A massive copypasta of anti-vaccine insanity from NaturalNews said:
The 21 curious questions we're never allowed to ask about vaccines

Here are 21 censored questions the obedient, pharma-controlled mainstream media will never dare ask:
. . .
Wow, that long list of paranoid theories from Natural News made my head hurt. I was thinking "these are almost as bad as those chemtrails dudes", then I clicked on a link on that page and found that Natural News also pushes Chemtrails conspiracies!

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Exactly this. There are all sorts of rules that are in place in public schools, you are agreeing to them when you send your kids there.
I homeschool so believe me when I tell you that it is not an agreement to send your children to public school. The state will bring a world of hurt down upon you and your children for not "agreeing" to send them. There are several legal hoops to jump through to keep yourself out of trouble when you attempt to opt out of the modern educational setting and the state is gunning to punish you for any misstep.

Why?

I don't even have kids, and I pay tax money towards local schools. Why should somebody with a couple of sick kids get better tax treatment than I get?
I guess you mistook my point - I have little love for public schools at any level above the most basic of education and even then I have issues with funding coming from anything higher than the most local sources.

Dump 100% of federal funding for education and return the money to the people who pay taxes.
If school is compulsory at all, it should only be through middle school - if the child doesn't want to be in school they should not be there to ruin it for those that do.
If education is to be socialized, then allow the money to follow the student through a voucher system. That individual student gets to choose the best school for the money and schools get to compete for the best students.

The problem is the government is involved not that it isn't involved enough.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wrong. The government still isn't in charge of my children. I am. And I let the school know every chance they try some .gov BS on my kid.
Some ignorant nonsense about BMI. Measure her neck and her stomach and THAT's supposed to tell you body fat? You must be retarded to believe that crock of crap....
Some mamby-pamby-retarded-Moochelle-ass-licking teacher complaining about what my kid eats during HER lunch.
and plenty of other crap these idiots try to cram down her throat I just won't tolerate...

The argument of vaccines has become the white rabbit of rabid groups. Get a vaccine shot: you've BEEN INFECTED WITH THE STRAIN....that's how they work. Don't get the vaccine, and you're susceptible to contracting and having symptoms bloom. I say let all of the kids play together. Those who don't have the vaccine will get sick and maybe die. It's called Darwinism for a reason...

To be clear, IDGAF what the .gov says I should do with my kid. She'll get vaccines because that's how to NOT get sick...But the flu shot is pure voodoo and 99% lies. My MIL was a nurse for the better part of 50 years, and laughs every time the flu shot ads come on TV. She calls them "pandering to the paranoid"
Soooo, you are home schooling them?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Question #10) If vaccines are backed by solid science, then why do some vaccine inserts openly admit they are backed by no clinical trials?

...there have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLULAVAL.
This is a good question. This year was the first time I've ever gotten a flu vaccine. This year also marks the second time in 14 years that I've called in sick to work (and the previous time was because I was in the hospital with severe abdominal pain). I don't think the vaccine caused me to get the flu, as I got the vaccine three months before I got sick, but it certainly doesn't seem to have helped.

mark056

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Funny thing nobody has come down with smallpox lately. Polio not too much in the U.S. But in Pakistan where polio vaccine has not been widely available. Diphtheria ?, not so much, measles not until people started opting out of vaccinations. I had measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough. I remember the last great polio epidemic in this country circa 1953-54 because two of my parents best friends died during the epidemic. My dad got very ill and they thought he had polio. I remember my mom crying thinking he was going to die. It was some kind of virus. The Salk vaccine came out about the next year and we were all grateful, millions of us got inoculated, later the Sabin vaccine.

All you dudes do is whine about your GD flu shots Ever been to a 3rd World Country where there are real sick people? Luke, the tinfoil is strong tonite. Live in your Libertarian/Sovereign fantasy world but I just hope my loved ones or me don't catch something from one of your brats because you didn't vaccinate them because either you reject science or you are so ideologically driven, you ought to open your own tinfoil factory. If you aren't going to inoculate fine, but go live out in the wilderness and don't interact with the rest of society. Seems pretty simple to me.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny thing nobody has come down with smallpox lately. Polio not too much in the U.S. But in Pakistan where polio vaccine has not been widely available.
yeah i lived thru the tail end of that. you forget the tens of thousands of people who got the polio vaccine and got polio because of the vaccine!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
yeah i lived thru the tail end of that. you forget the tens of thousands of people who got the polio vaccine and got polio because of the vaccine!
If the polio vaccine spread polio more or even close to as effectively as nature, we'd still have polio in the US. That's just silly

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The flu vaccine is pretty much a gamble but most if not all other vaccines have a good record of effectiveness.
The problem is that some health care personnel are not all up to the highest standards they should be, corners are cut, procedures are not followed and protocols are ignored etc. So the problem may not be the vaccine itself but it may be contaminated in some way.
Also for most people vaccines may have very little to no side effects but some might have problems with the ingredients.
I wonder what the difference was before vaccines that some people would survive epidemics/pandemics and others would not.
Was it to do with their immune system, what they ate, something in their biological makeup or a combination of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom