• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More problems for Maura

Garys

NES Member
Not only problems for Maura, but more money spent by us defending her whacky beliefs.

Documents Illuminate AGs Politicized Climate Campaign Against Exxon

On Oct. 13, a federal court in Ft. Worth, Texas ruled that Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey is subject to legal “discovery” by ExxonMobil. This turns the tables on the Attorney General (AG), who had demanded the company’s records as part of an investigation into whether public statements about climate change and related policies rise to the level of lawbreaking. Key to this ruling was Healey’s words and deeds as part of a “climate change and energy coalition” of state Attorneys General.

Read the whole thing. By the time this suit is over, it's likely the taxpayers will pay out a lot of money.

"Read the whole thing. By the time this suit is over, it's likely the taxpayers will pay out a lot of money."

That has been the plan all along.....tax (stress) the system until it breaks.....then we get a new king or communism.

anyone who goes against the petroleum industry is either a hero or a lunatic. i'll let you folks decide to which group maura would belong.

her biggest weakness is her grandiosity. short term it looks frightening and powerful. longterm it proves to be achilles heel.

Ya it should read, "more problems for MA taxpayers, courtesy of Maursha"

This, for sure^^^ Exxon-Mobil has more money than god and sonny Jesus. They can make things really suck if they want to. Of course, dimples is too much of an ego-maniac to back down from her political grandstanding, so she will fight them with every dime that is stolen from our checks. Then she will go to Hillary, panting and wagging her tail. "Did I do good? Am I a good girl???? Can I please have a position when you get elected????"

This is consistent with the two documents filed by Knuckle Dragger yesterday. This whole charade is a political stunt and the AG got caught with her pants down (similar to her phony 7/20/16 AWB edict). Once the legislature in back in session, we need to start hammering them to put a leash on the AG, not to mention she should reimburse the taxpayers out of her own pocket for this BS!

This unconstitutional overreach by her needs to be reigned in fast.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ley-in-ExxonMobil-probe?p=5264398#post5264398

Last edited:
Exxon/Mobil has a greater net worth than this s**thole state. They dragged the Valdez Spill out 15 years in court. Maura will bankrupt us.

Let her and her kind lose big, really big. So big that her supporters get to understand how much their antics really cost. There is no such thing as free shit. The end user pays it one way or another.

I'm willing to bet the annual retainer for big oil is at least half of the Mass budget.

This shit plays right to her base. Poor plucky Moar fighting the big bad corporation for you and me. That's how they'll spin it.

Back
Top Bottom