More police protecting and serving

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thats because you are better than that guy in the video. No way I am doubting she kicked him, she did and it's plain as day. Just add the extra charge if your pissed off.
Cops need to stop imagining that every little thing someone may do is to be treated like an all-out attack on a cop, all with the same extreme severity no matter what actually happened. Sure, if you're walking down the street and a big strong guy comes up to you and pops you in the face and bloodies it, that's a serious offense. But, if a 2 year old toddler steps on your toe as he's hobbling around, you know that's nothing. Likewise, some handcuffed girl makes a slight motion with a body part that maybe exerts a few pounds of force harmlessly against you, not exactly a big deal... laugh and carry on.

rommel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 274744

Seems like a case for dismissal, he was protecting himself.

Agreed. If she kicked him like that 20 more times then he would definately have almost got a bruise. Why take the energy to back up 1 step and then have to write up all the extra paperwork for the battery charge when he could just kick the hancuffed woman in the face.
But really, the important thing to remember is that if we can all just agree that it is the cops duty to teach her a lesson then we probably would not need a thread like this. Or maybe we should just remember that if us citizens react and hit someone then we should be charged accordingly, but if a cop does it then it should be full dismissal.
I still do not understand why we even have an expensive judicial and penitentiary system when we could just have cops fix it all in the street.

Seriously, (this time) what scares me more than terrorist, gangs, drugs, extremists, .gov or even Hillary supporters is a cop mentality like you have. Your vision of how cops should behave and the corresponding level of accountability truely scares me. Force is not the only solution.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
She swung and missed with a deadly weapon/shod foot. No different than shooting and missing with a pistol. Is he obligated to retreat? No. Stop the threat and go home safely.

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
She swung and missed with a deadly weapon/shod foot. No different than shooting and missing with a pistol. Is he obligated to retreat? No. Stop the threat and go home safely.
The poor guy lost his job over kicking a handcuffed woman in custody in the head with a shod foot.

/s

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Kicking detained people in the head is always an appropriate action for police.
Running kicks are even better.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
She was barefoot.
Though I didn't catch she was barefoot, it was s/. I only know of one cop who would have done that to her. That scumbag cheated on his wife in multiple affairs. Then he shot her in the head and staged a fake racist mugging and shooting. I hope he stays in prison for another 20+ years. He is due to get out soon. She was very kind to me and an amazing lady to the community.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Even more on the nut tasing. Raise your hand if you are shocked the whole city government is behind the (terribly executed) cover-up.

One thing I don't understand is what prompted the entire thing in the first place because from what I have read about this guy and his family were minding their own business in the parking lot. There was no loud music, no drugs, no nothing. It didn't look like a handicapped spot either. There has to be more to this story.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you think innocent until proven guilty is how the system in the US actually works day to day, you've never been arrested.

Most officers assume you are guilty and treat everyone like slaves when in custody. It doesn't shock me these officers consider their own opinions more important than a doctor's

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Medical staff: He needs immediate medical attention.
Cops: Nah.

But don’t worry. They investigated themselves and cleared everyone of any wrongdoing.
Sad but tuff to beat up the staff over what happened. 1st, like one guard said LOTS of faking illness to get a trip to the docs and 2nd, medical examiner said he was dying before he showed up and the lapse in time wouldn’t have saved him. (Medical examiner not the cops) He had a very rare condition can’t expect Guards to be doctors too. Tragic but I see no malice. And not for nothing but you might not want to fail court imposed drug tests after getting popped for a oui especially with a possibly deadly condition. Being that failing said drug test will almost certainly find you sitting in jail. Sad.

Top Bottom