More police protecting and serving

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teachers probably can be fired easier than police officers but teachers enjoy the same immunity from law suits like police officers. Teachers are normally government employees hired by town/city/state and because of that they have the same level of immunity as fireman, policeman, etc.all of whom are government employees

Last edited:

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
I’m mostly joking around and not looking to beat up on teachers, but I’m a product of the public schools and the son of two public school teachers and have logged hundreds of hours in my younger days working in public schools and have 3 kids in public schools. You and I both know there’s a percentage of teachers who do jack shit and get away with it for years. They wouldn’t last 2 seconds in the private sector. We all had those teachers whos class you could hide out in or teachers who would teach nothing only to then ask you what grade you deserved at the end of the year. Cops like every single profession known to man have there share of deadwood, bad actors. If Public sector employees had never been allowed to unionize a lot of these problems would disappear. For every scumbag cop there’s a scumbag teacher, Plumber, flight attendant,doctor, you name it. Thanks for what you do by the way, I know first hand how hard it can be.
The point is, most of the bad actors in most of the listed professions, don't get to beat the crap out of a person, or jail them, or kill them, and have de facto immunity from repercussions that regular folks have.

Remember that all the stuff that is being caught on camera is not new- it's ALWAYS been that way....now, there's evidence.

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The point is, most of the bad actors in most of the listed professions, don't get to beat the crap out of a person, or jail them, or kill them, and have de facto immunity from repercussions that regular folks have.

Remember that all the stuff that is being caught on camera is not new- it's ALWAYS been that way....now, there's evidence.
Exactly this. The bolded part of @BigTimber post is 100% accurate however all of those professions dont carry a badge and infringe on people's civil liberties.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

"He was screaming at me, 'You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!' Goods recalled.

"I said 'The tractor trailer in front of me shook your car.' I had my hands on the steering wheel. I didn't get out of the car. I was no threat him," Goods said. "I asked for a supervisor."

The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were "guns or drugs" in the car, Goods recounted.

"My wife said she was tired, and he said, 'I don't give a s--t if you're tired,'" Good [sic] recalled.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods' SUV with pepper spray. Goods said the trooper was well aware there were young girls in the car when he sprayed.

"He didn't warn us he was going to use pepper spray," Goods said. "He didn't say 'Get out of the car' or 'You're under arrest.'"

Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family's safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off.

"I didn't know what he was going to do next," Goods said. "I was like, 'Holy s--t. This guy is going to kill me now.'"

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"He was screaming at me, 'You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!' Goods recalled.

"I said 'The tractor trailer in front of me shook your car.' I had my hands on the steering wheel. I didn't get out of the car. I was no threat him," Goods said. "I asked for a supervisor."

The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were "guns or drugs" in the car, Goods recounted.

"My wife said she was tired, and he said, 'I don't give a s--t if you're tired,'" Good [sic] recalled.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods' SUV with pepper spray. Goods said the trooper was well aware there were young girls in the car when he sprayed.

"He didn't warn us he was going to use pepper spray," Goods said. "He didn't say 'Get out of the car' or 'You're under arrest.'"

Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family's safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off.

"I didn't know what he was going to do next," Goods said. "I was like, 'Holy s--t. This guy is going to kill me now.'"

He should rot for life.

f***ed up statement:

For its part, Baldner's union, the Police Benevolent Association, says in a statement reported by Associated Press that "as this case makes its way through the legal system, we look forward to a review and public release of the facts, including the motorist's reckless actions that started this chain of events."

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10,086 South African Police Officers Charged with Murder, Rape and Assault since 2013

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bones....I've had an epiphany.... the REAL problem is with all this [email protected]#$%^ recording of the Overlords' completely reasonable behavior. It's all taken out of context - if you'll just look at the Big Picture, you'll see that it's all good.

Please stop posting this stuff. Even ONE isolated incident that's put out for public consumption erodes the serfs' confidence in the Overlords' policies.

Think of the children.... like the ones in the SRO videos.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
View: https://youtu.be/mlST2um30a0

That school & police department are going to pay - no way should the victim settle.

#DefundthePolice Sounds better every day

Don’t worry. The police investigated themselves and determined they did the right thing. No, really.

Last edited:

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Don’t worry. The police investigated themselves and determined they did the right thing. No, really.

I mean, really? Over a "drawing"?? 10 year old girl?? Can't say which crime was committed??

Easiest lawsuit in the world. Media, mothers, teachers, everyone will have a field day with this one.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Of course, we don't know what the drawing was.

Was it Hello Kitty? Hello Kitty with a Chainsaw? Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights, with classmates' faces added? Something out of Night Gallery?

After all, it might have been a portal to Hell, and all the panic was justified. Kid might have had supernatural powers:

567360.jpg

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Bottom