More police protecting and serving

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tell them they are not welcomed in the house. Go get f***ed and then
View attachment 527426
Yabbutt... this is probably the only time anyone has talked himself out of being arrested by f-bombing the f out of NJ cops.

They knew it was weak. They probably knew the supposed 911 landline call was spoofed, because he had a pending IA investigation against the department.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember, this is “the most professional organization” weekendracer has ever worked with.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXnlWrwDDY

Meh, one of them was molesting their own kid. Does that make them all bad? I guess in your eyes, it does.

I'm glad some of these cops are getting caught on film, they aren't who should be out there. But I don't throw all the military under the bus when one unit flames a town they shouldn't have, or one member rapes a woman. Deal with the problem child, you don't burn down the whole school.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
School “safety” officer shoots 18-year-old unarmed woman in the head through passenger side window for no reason. Left brain dead and not expected to survive. Hero.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mea9Q_hB4fI

Police hate competition. This is why they are so big on “the war on drugs”.

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
During a medical emergency / MVA , isn't the FD in charge of the scene until the medical emergency is over? Aren't the police there to direct traffic, gather some evidence, and once all victims have been cleared from the scene, the police then start their full investigation as to how the accident occurred? Usually the PD and FD work well together but in this case, Bones is correct, this cop has an ego problem and his past history shows it!
Ive been to plenty of accidents on the highway with both local and state police. I never had the impression from the calls I was on that the police were getting pissed off.

I have heard of calls though with the police getting pissed off if they think fire or the tow guy is dicking around holding up the road, especially if its fully closed. Theres no shortage of complete moron tow guys and dumb fire officers so I can certainly see it being a problem in those cases.

Top Bottom