More police protecting and serving

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cops are power tripping psychopaths. But don't worry, their "professional standards" division is on it!

"Step out of the car."
"I can't, I'm a paraplegic."
"Step out of the car."

Brain dead scumbag cops.

"Because of your history, I'm searching your car."

The new standard, if you've ever been arrested before, they now have probable cause to search. Scumbags.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr3R94mIT5c

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cops are power tripping psychopaths. But don't worry, their "professional standards" division is on it!

"Step out of the car."
"Step out of the car."

Brain dead scumbag cops.

The new standard, if you've ever been arrested before, they now have probable cause to search. Scumbags.

I hope the police in that video get fired, are put in jail, and are sued to the max. What a bunch of f***ing idiots

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

"Step out of the car."
"Step out of the car."

Brain dead scumbag cops.

JFC, how is it possible to be so out and out stupid? What are the hiring criteria for cops? IQ between 10 and 20 and a pulse?

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0

The "power to arrest" is power granted for the purpose of selecting those that are a danger to society. The civilian was 10+ft away, was calm and professional, did not resist at all, etc. In no way shape or form was he "obstructing" the traffic stop. And he is allowed to communicate with his gf from a respectful distance.
There is no consequence for false arrest. That's why these cops go postal with arresting. Even if they're wrong they're still scotch free.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've posted this before but it's too funny not to post again. Some hilarious rival gang action.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFhRyETqjc

On the one hand, it's hilarious based on who it happened to. On the other hand, its absolutely horrifying that these cops nearly shot someone for not being able to magically immediately comply with conflicting commands, showing how completely unstable these cops are. There's also the classic domestic abuser line "why would you make us do this". If those cops are in a relationship, I'd bet money they beat their partners.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does data not show 9/10ths of USAs cops are x-military, or police offsprings insiders, or both?
So 9 of 10 policing personel = exit green uniforms, & enter blue uniforms, obeying orders & complying with leveraged resources & powers, & indoctrination. As most of us are in one way or another.

Bring on the $highend$ private attys., & CASH & cops fade away. Capital crimes or not.
Its all way over my worldly understanding.

SAD.
Good luck & Best wishes.....

Attachments

• 8DC15090-36A8-4EFC-ACAD-87B01A297D49_4_5005_c.jpeg
    8DC15090-36A8-4EFC-ACAD-87B01A297D49_4_5005_c.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Must be this one. I mean what department wouldn’t want to employ someone who’s shot and killed three people and has 65 excessive force complaints against him? He’s for sure the good cop. We all know shooting someone in the head for allegedly jaywalking is appropriate, reasonable, and a lawful use of deadly force.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a fun one. It really shows the mentality of bad cops. So this cop chokes a guy already in handcuffs, is continually applying a wristlock to the guy, again, already in handcuffs, making sure to escalate a situation that was already calm in order to inflict pain and punishment. When another cop doesn't help him hurt the guy, he tells her "If you want to work happy squad, go work f***ing happy squad, but don't come and tell me how to do my job". Of course the actions he took that he considers to be doing his job would lead to him being criminally charged.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HajZAwslem8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pTi565dxdU

If you notice in the second video, the arrested guy, who's already got his wrist twisted up by the cop, might briefly have grabbed the cops hand. He immediately releases saying "my bad, I thought it was my hand". Despite having already let go and apologized, the cop continues to yell "let go of my hand!" and throws him down. This is what cops do. They know they are on camera so they have to shout lies to paint a picture of something happening that is not in order to justify their misconduct.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You really need to stop posting these isolated incidents of bad apples that are a tiny minority that good cops and PDs want gone and have no tolerance for in their ranks of dedicated public servants that want to protect you.

I don't need someone to protect me that's why I have guns otherwise I wouldn't be here. But some cops are so damn stupid they think "well if we run this guy/gal down and end up lighting them up with tazers or worse shooting them, then it's good". We need far less cops in this country since cops are physically unable to police themselves. There are cases every single damn day of cops going "muh qualified immunity. I didn't know grandma was so delicate and fragile bones". Cops killed their own profession just like sh*t journalists have turned their own profession to sh*t.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This is an interesting story. This is from a 1A auditor on youtube called "long island audit". He was at Hartford Airport (state property) near the entrance (past TSA checkpoint it's federal property). A CT State trooper made contact, demanded ID, didn't get ID, so he illegally detained him. Supervisors show up and eventually release him. LIA goes to CT police HQ to file a complaint, gets assaulted by one of the Sgts. In another video, LIA submits 2 complaints to internal affairs (one for the airport illegal detainment, one for the assault). All of this was captured on video from multiple angles. He's in a pretty good position for a civil rights lawsuit.

Last edited:

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

LEE COUNTY, Fla.– One Lee County deputy was fired and another was suspended after an investigation into a workplace love triangle, which included one of the men placing a tracking device in his estranged wife’s vehicle.
Deputy Michael Fischer told his bosses that he had separated from his wife in hopes of changing his schedule to help with child care. His wife went to live with her family in Lehigh Acres.
Fischer believed his wife was having an affair, according to the LCSO report from the investigation. In an attempt to find out what was going on, Fischer bugged his wife’s vehicle with a GPS tracking device that came equipped with a microphone.
Additionally, Fischer believed that a fellow deputy was the one his wife was sleeping with. Fischer explained the situation to his supervisors, telling them about the tracking device. He noticed that his wife’s car was often parked for long periods of time at a home linked to Deputy Joseph Dino.

During this time, Fischer was also driving past the family home where his wife was staying. He later admitted to turning the GPS off on his work vehicle while he did this, to avoid detection.
Fischer believed he heard the two having sex through the GPS device. He also found a part of a foil wrapper that he believed was from a condom.
When Fischer’s wife was interviewed as part of the investigation, she admitted to meeting up with Deputy Dino about five times while he was on duty. The pair met at Bowditch Point Park on Fort Myers Beach.

According to the wife, she and Dino spent their time talking, kissing, and listening to music. She admitted that they had sex twice in the backseat of the car, while he was on duty, according to the report.
Dino was in his Lee County Sheriff’s deputy uniform during these meetups and was driving a marked cruiser. She said the on-duty dates were at her request.
When Dino was interviewed by LCSO, he said they had sex three times while he was on duty. He claimed that he monitored the dispatch radio during their meetings.
During further investigation, it was found there were three hours and 46 minutes in which Dino’s car was parked at Bowditch Park in Fort Myers Beach and he did not respond to any calls or perform duties.
Deputy Fischer has been suspended while Deputy Dino was fired from his position. Dino and Fisher’s wife decided not to press charges against Fisher for the tracking.
Fisher was suspended for two days and faces six months of disciplinary probation for violation of procedures and unlawful conduct.

Tags: LCSOLee County Sheriff's Office

Most Popular​

Lee County deputy tracks wife, catches coworker having affair with her while on duty

Lee County deputy tracks wife, catches coworker having affair with her while on duty

October 16, 2021
https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/10/15/future-cape-coral-grocery-store-to-host-multiple-job-fairs/

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LEE COUNTY, Fla.– One Lee County deputy was fired and another was suspended after an investigation into a workplace love triangle, which included one of the men placing a tracking device in his estranged wife’s vehicle.
But... I thought @Dench told us it's all rainbows and unicorns there!

Top Bottom