More police protecting and serving

AFAR/PFAR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well New Hampshire has very strict limits for weight and other criteria so if she has passed the New Hampshire training standards and continues to pass them then she's good

Of course. I linked the PT standards above. Wasn't the Pittsburg CoP suspended awhile ago for not meeting them?

Like I said, probably a good cop and a better person, but she needs to get her weight under control if she wants to maintain a more professional image.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
No that is just truth from a life spent in uniform and occasionally dealing with stuff like this. Regardless of how good a XYZ a person is, hide the fatties from the camera as they are a poor representation of what should be a professional organization.

She should have no problems getting back to a healthy weight and being a better representative of her organization.
There's a reason I'm not on my company's literature (we sell dietary supplements, and diet stuff) [rofl]

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

and here are the 2 really good ones.... first one she decided to kill herself rather than face charges

and Dracut.... they are almost 100% certain which cops took the Pot, but the statute of limitations and other things meant they walked away clean

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

and here are the 2 really good ones.... first one she decided to kill herself rather than face charges

and Dracut.... they are almost 100% certain which cops took the Pot, but the statute of limitations and other things meant they walked away clean

Braintree has had all kinds of issues with their evidence room. If I remember correctly a Braintree cop ended up with firearms from the evidence room. So naturally that meant they needed to spend half a million on a state of the art evidence room.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Listen to these cops talk in circles attempting to justify their actions they know are unjustifiable. This is also called lying. And when under oath, perjury. They are criminals.

“I placed him in handcuffs”
“Why?”
“Safety”
“What was the safety concern?”
“He was resisting”
“What was he resisting?”
“Being placed in handcuffs.”

This is what police call logic. It is of course, circular, illogical, and designed as such. They are incapable of doing their job lawfully and correctly, so they have to make stuff up to illegally arrest people and justify their own jobs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLh249iF9M

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Of course. I linked the PT standards above. Wasn't the Pittsburg CoP suspended awhile ago for not meeting them?

Like I said, probably a good cop and a better person, but she needs to get her weight under control if she wants to maintain a more professional image.
Where

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I once got pulled over by a town cop for doing exactly the speed limit (can’t recall what it was) he seemed to think I was acting suspicious by driving the speed limit with a cruiser behind me
I used to pull over on Highway 85, South of Phoenix, (MAJOR F"ing Drug smuggling corridor) when a state trooper would get behind me. He'd light up and initiate a stop. I'd ask him how the fishing was going.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Solid police work here. So good in fact, the DA dropped all the charges against the guy despite the fact they had a slam dunk. It turns out, repeatedly punching someone in the face who’s arms are pinned, even if they are armed and a criminal, isn’t a good look.

Also notice they blurred out the faces and badges of the cops, won’t name them, and still are claiming the ‘minimum amount of force required to make the arrest” was used? Lol.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrfVuBTTqfk&t=5s

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
New Haven CT PD has an immediate opening for two police officers.
I'm guessing the pay is pretty good because it must cost a bundle to drive a new Rolls Royce.

Top Bottom