More police protecting and serving

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the judges that signed off on these anonymous tips that weren't vetted. Honestly, the cops were just doing as they were told. Perhaps the cops could've done vetting too, but it all started with the judge that gave them permission to raid. I don't think democrat/republican could've stopped this. It's the piece of shit legal system shit-cago is running.
The cops requested that permission from the judge, based on bogus information. They don't get a pass.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of Houston's Former Finest.

You know how big of a screwup you have to be to get fired from HPD? This big, that's how big.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brotherly love:

Philadelphia man rushes to aid of rape victim. Pulls phone to call police. Police shoot him in the back, claiming he pulled a gun and they shot him in the chest. Gun "found" at the scene was registered to an active Philly cop. Police charge the man with the rape; he was convicted and spent 19 years in prison.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Brotherly love:

Philadelphia man rushes to aid of rape victim. Pulls phone to call police. Police shoot him in the back, claiming he pulled a gun and they shot him in the chest. Gun "found" at the scene was registered to an active Philly cop. Police charge the man with the rape; he was convicted and spent 19 years in prison.

And those same people help run elections.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wasn't sure that this belongs here rather than funny thread, but wth.

WARNING - GRAPHIC AUDIO - DO NOT PLAY AT WORK OR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's the judges that signed off on these anonymous tips that weren't vetted. Honestly, the cops were just doing as they were told. Perhaps the cops could've done vetting too, but it all started with the judge that gave them permission to raid. I don't think democrat/republican could've stopped this. It's the piece of shit legal system shit-cago is running.
The cops requested that permission from the judge, based on bogus information. They don't get a pass.
You're both right. That's why this is a systemic problem.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
The guy with the bodycam even tries to walk away and then shut him up.
He should have gotten admonished but that’s it. If you were there getting ice bottles tossed at you, piss shot at you from supersoakers, fireworks thrown at you, my guess is the same thing out of frustration would be said.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn't sure that this belongs here rather than funny thread, but wth.

WARNING - GRAPHIC AUDIO - DO NOT PLAY AT WORK OR IN FRONT OF CHILDREN

Funny thing about that, if you have a hot mic, saying 'hot mic' doesn't do anything, they can't hear it. Best you can do is key up and jam the channel.....

Never had anything like that happen, but I've listened to Coast to Coast on both my vehicle radio and my unit radio. First thing I taught new guys was how to position the mic so your knee didn't hit it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't get this. Why the hell would you take some anonymous tip and just run with it? No other investigation to back it up? If they had other information and this was just another fact then everything didn't work out due to everything being bad, I could see it. Bad information led to more bad information. But to go to a judge and swear it out, something doesn't add up. The judges I go to would never sign another warrant for me again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't care.

If you don't get this, it's probably because you have some integrity and aren't a scumbag.

Most cops have no idea how little what they do actually matters. I run into cops who think a pound of marijuana is a 'big deal'. My old station CAUGHT almost a million pounds a year. That's what we caught, just to repeat. Believe me, orders of magnitude got past us.

The war on drugs is lost. Period. Doing bad casework doesn't change that fact.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
One of Houston's Former Finest.

You know how big of a screwup you have to be to get fired from HPD? This big, that's how big.

Lol I bet that cop also still thinks there is a cave beneath Comet Ping pong that houses abused children.... WTAF? [rofl]

paulatkin73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweating my nuts off in SouthWest Florida!
so, you are now getting arrested for consensually banging a co-worker in CT? damn. a whole new level.
They were both on duty and failed to answer the radio and calls to their cell phones.

Department tracked the cruiser to the hotel by hitting it's transponder.

The hotel manager told the responding officer both cops were in the room.

The article says the responding officer reported both officers "weren't in a condition to do their jobs". Drunk and doing the horizontal bop??? Also says she was charged with endangering a minor?

I'm thinking the charges are related to work failures and lying about it. Bet this isn't the first time they got bagged for screwing around on the clock (pun intended) and this time the department decided to make an example out of them...

Last edited:

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweating my nuts off in SouthWest Florida!
The Brits always print more info

Wow, drinking before and during their shift, using a THC vape pen, driving her kid in the patrol car after drinking to a babysitter, then meeting up with the other cop (her partner) at a hotel and ignoring calls for service.

Quality LEO's there...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bet he was protecting the shit out of her

View attachment 432332
Fox 25 left out the best part
https://connecticut.news12.com/offic...-while-on-duty

Police say the two Norwalk police officers who now face criminal charges after being found in a hotel while on duty were part of a three-month investigation into misconduct.

"It's a total breach of the public trust," says Norwalk Mayor Harry Rilling.

Norwalk police officers Michael Dimeglio and Sara Laudano turned themselves in to the department Tuesday night.

Their arrest warrants say on the afternoon of Oct. 9, the two were seen on camera drinking alcohol at Donovan's just before their shifts began.
MORE: News 12's Marissa Alter shares arrest warrants on Facebook

Once on the clock, they each allegedly had another drink in the parking lot of the police department. Laudano is also accused of taking a hit of THC from a vape pen.

Police say the two have a baby together, who was with them at the time. Just before Laudano responded to her first call, she allegedly put the child in her patrol car, drove to get beer, then dropped the child off with her wife.

Court documents show after that call, Laudano spent four hours in the parking lot of High Road School drinking. She allegedly didn't respond to two calls that came in.

"They were totally not able to respond to any calls for service. God forbid a police officer needed some help and these two were the closest officers but were not available," Rilling says.

Top Bottom