More police protecting and serving

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
so the guy with the bat won't comply with what appears to be a lawful request, he retreats, non lethal force was used but was ineffective, person with bat that is holding it in a menacing and threatening manner stops his retreat and starts to advance on the officers.

Cripes as a civilian that would have been a justified shooting, we have escalation of force, legitimate fear of imminent and grave danger.

One shot to the torso, The Officer saw the threat was neutralized... end of story

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The great control experiment of 2020 has already been an overwhelming success. By the end of the year even NES will championing it.

He wasn’t wearing his government mandated mask, of course he deserved to be shot!

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jesus I'm not sure which is worse that guy or the officer they cut to who said you need a CA license to drive in CA....

This is why I've never been to CA.
I've been enjoying the content from several car enthusiast YouTubers lately.
The biggest tip I've picked up?
To research each state's speeding laws that I would drive through before my next long drive.
Specifically, how many miles per hour over the limit does "just" a speeding ticket become a felony arrest/reckless driving charge.

Not that I drive that fast, but it's human nature to "make good time" when traveling on deserted highways.

Last edited:

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been enjoying the content from several car enthusiast YouTubers lately.
The biggest tip I've picked up?
To research each state's speeding laws that I would drive through before my next long drive.
Specifically, how many miles per hour over the limit does "just" a speeding ticket become a felony arrest/reckless driving charge.

Not that I drive that fast, but it's human nature to "make good time" when travely on deserted highways.

From what I hear Virginia is theee worst. 5mph over youre getting a ticket.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Virginia is one of the places we go thru when we go between NH and Florida, we were told early on to keep the speed down.

The same with a lot of the small towns (STARK FL!) on US 301 in Florida... speed trap city.

I watch what the locals are doing, if they are driving the speed limit, so am I... if they are passing me I know I have some wiggle room.

I have not gotten a ticket in almost 40 years....

WAZE is a game changer in our favor

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Worse than that, 10 MPH is a felony and you will need to hire a lawyer to make it go away. VA traffic cops are where all the Nazis go.
I'm not sure you're correct. My understanding of VA's laws, (based upon my wife's 'spirited driving'), is that you get charged with reckless endangerment for either 20 over the limit, or over 80 mph. She got popped for doing 82 on a highway with a 70mph limit. Before she got home from that trip we had something like a dozen letters from attorneys offering to represent her.

Looked into it, and found out that according to the published law, she could actually be sentenced an obscene amount of money - and potentially go to jail. <insert shocked face>.

We hired an attorney who got it knocked down. We don't speed (much) in Virginia any more.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He won't be fired, and neither will his partner who let it happen. Which is exactly why there is a problem and eventually people will start killing cops.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He won't be fired, and neither will his partner who let it happen. Which is exactly why there is a problem and eventually people will start killing cops.
It will be sometime before people go out to actively kill cops, however people will treat them the same as any other unknown person breaking into their home or pulling a gun on them.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cBSxCHLbM

Injuries to the officers fist.

If only that were a joke.

Well, the usual JBT apologists have not been posting, lately, so I'll cover for them: Isolated Incident. After all it was only ONE hand that was injured by repeated smacks to the perp. [rolleyes]

Top Bottom