More police protecting and serving

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to ban all military from ever becoming police as there is a clear risk of militarization.

One of the many reasons police have a gang mentality is this idea they are to be military equipped and are somehow all related. The whole "thin blue line". It fosters an us vs them mentality. The fact many police refer to citizens and view themselves as not part of that group shows how damaged the psyche already is.
When i joined the sheriffs dept in Tx, "not saying which one" one of the first things they said in the academy was " welcome to the biggest gang in the country", i swear on a stack of bibles,,, out of the clear blue. then he went on to talk about ms13 and others. Paul

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It only took her about seventeen seconds to get her damn gun out, too, once she went for it.

Lordy.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There is no bigger liability than a female cop, there are few situations where a female can overpower a male, so the gun will always be her first choice.
they are good for calming down kids and searching females. That’s it. Also people need to understand that every offense carries a potential death sentence if you resist them hard enough.

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
IMO
this is a top down problem
if supervisors don’t/won’t do their job
if fellow officers want friendship of their peers, rather than be professional, honest & an asset to the community that is paying them
civilian reviews, accountability
HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD. if you can’t do that, don’t take the job
body cameras are an awesome tool, do the right thing, and you will have video to back it up

there is absolutely nothing that is acceptable BAD policing

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man murdered in his own home during 4AM home invasion.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
No good deed goes unpunished. As over-reacting cop videos go, this one is truly lame, but since the Indian roundboy is likely a protected class (the "have you been drinking?" question is likely a "profiling" sort of thing, out there), I hope that he gets some satisfaction. Nice to know that the cops can interpret good nature as an insult.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the, what I am sure is many, previous incidents with the "lit marijuana cigarettes" has been featured before.

Criminals
On
Patrol.

That's all they are.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cop caught on camera murdering man, shoots until slide lock including more than a dozen rounds after the guy is down and obviously not a threat, if he was ever a threat in the first place, considering his hands are clearly raised the entire time he is in camera view until he hits the ground. He comes into camera view right around shot two. Straight up murder.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1j2KQ8ZXw

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Intentionally jumping in front of a moving car cannot be policy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y094OH4TkQ

Cops tackle drunk guy who turns wrong way, then beat him up after he's in restraints, take photo of the damage and then smile and gives thumbs up. "Criminal charges are not warranted". Video in link.

Some better news here. FBI goes to arrest corrupt cop, shootout ensues. Just a few hundred thousand to go.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ah yes, good ol' "broken tail light".

This is what crooked cops go for since they know you can't step out and check the rear of your car. The stop will be used as evidence to harass, fish, dig further (especially if you are of minority race).

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
"He lost his footing and fell to the ground."

View: https://www.facebook.com/TravisRagsdaleWDRB/videos/2565925170396674/
I'm sure @Woodsy will be along shortly to explain how he "lost his footing" so badly that he literally clears 3 steps as he attempts to assault 5+ officers who are armed with rifles and wearing ballistic vests, all while barefoot and likely wearing nothing (some of the video was blurred where I would have assumed boxers would be) but a robe.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
To long, didn't watch the whole thing
I wonder how many departments in the bigger areas like boston and surrounding, worcester , brockton, taunton, fall river, the m.s.p., have members doing are doing the same thing.
I'll take "All of them for $1000 please Dan."

Top Bottom