More police protecting and serving

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you or I are ignorant and don't know the law, we get cited or arrested. When a cop has no idea what the law is, despite being paid to do so, well, they still get paid. Just another reason why these cops should get no respect. It's literally your f***ing job to know the laws you are enforcing. Instead they don't care, and why would they when they aren't held accountable.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTegabOR4tY
I was waiting for the payoff (which never came), of the cousin arriving and being a high powered immigration and civil rights lawyer.

Oh well. At least the blind leading the blind got a day and a half without pay.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you or I are ignorant and don't know the law, we get cited or arrested. When a cop has no idea what the law is, despite being paid to do so, well, they still get paid. Just another reason why these cops should get no respect. It's literally your f***ing job to know the laws you are enforcing. Instead they don't care, and why would they when they aren't held accountable.

That'll happen more and more. The big push seems to be "give anyone the right to drive" and not necessarily a license from any state.
They'll no longer need proof of i.d. , just proof of dependency.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

What a scumbag. Of course they didnt fire him immediately which is a complete joke. I hope every single person he arrests uses this video against him.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
What a scumbag. Of course they didnt fire him immediately which is a complete joke. I hope every single person he arrests uses this video against him.
Nott his fault, he wasn't trained correctly or well enough. What about the other guy?

Even with another officer present, Mosely put the driver in handcuffs and placed him under arrest.

After a hearing, it was determined that Mosely would not be disciplined for not having knowledge of laws and regulations because of lack of training.

Mosely was suspended for 12 hours without pay for his conduct.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh both scumbags. Both should be fired. The first guy for escalating full retard and the second guy for not arresting the first guy for kidnapping.

Cops who arrest people in error are kidnappers. Period. They should be treated and prosecuted as such.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Let's just punch a 16-year-old who has his hands cuffed behind his back in the face twice. And despite it being on video, the sheriff says it never happened. Welcome to the USA.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/f5zhls/16year_old_north_carolina_boy_beaten_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
That last deputy was really losing it. The cops/fake cops all went too far but I cant help but notice the little angel mama has raised, smacking his mom, spitting on people that didn't slam his head.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m deputy redneck and just pulling you over because I’m doing some profiling. You were going 65 in a 70.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ODmT-KDfkC0
So this pig thinks traveling above the speed limit and traveling below the speed limit are reasons to pull someone over for. I’d imagine if you somehow could magically travel exactly the speed limit at all times, that would be suspicious too and a reason to stop someone.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So this pig thinks traveling above the speed limit and traveling below the speed limit are reasons to pull someone over for. I’d imagine if you somehow could magically travel exactly the speed limit at all times, that would be suspicious too and a reason to stop someone.
Yep, so basically any speed you drive is against the law.

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I’m deputy redneck and just pulling you over because I’m doing some profiling. You were going 65 in a 70.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ODmT-KDfkC0
I'm driving a 93 GMC 1500 4wd. I get like 16mpg. I ROUTINELY drive 5-10 mph under the limit on pretty much every road posted as 40 and over. It's a brick on wheels, the faster I go the lower the mileage. If I'm in no rush, why go faster? If I got tickets for that I'd be broke in a week. Cop's a jackass, we would NOT be bff's if he pulled me over.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Though I didn't catch she was barefoot, it was s/. I only know of one cop who would have done that to her. That scumbag cheated on his wife in multiple affairs. Then he shot her in the head and staged a fake racist mugging and shooting. I hope he stays in prison for another 20+ years. He is due to get out soon. She was very kind to me and an amazing lady to the community.

Well, the phucker is out. He served most of his time in RI. He was one of two deputies in charge of the county emergency services. He shot his wife in the head with her own gun, shot himself in the baby fat love handle and blamed it on colored muggers. Then he drove himself to the hospital while communicating with the hospital. It took too long to get there. Didn't want to wait for an ambulance that was just down the hill. He had to make sure Patty was dead. It was all a lie. He owes his children $1M in an agreement and I wish him nothing. I only wish he leaves the family alone and not try to prove is claimed innocence.

I haven't trusted a cop in the same way since.

Bolding is mine.

SPOKANE, Wash. - Former Spokane County Sheriff's Deputy Tom DiBartolo, who was convicted of killing his wife in 1997, has officially been released from prison.

According to the Washington Department of Corrections, the 65-year-old DiBartolo was released from custody Tuesday morning after serving his over 20-year sentence.

During a hearing back in November, Spokane County Superior Court judge Tony Hazel ruled DiBartolo will go into community custody for two years following his release this month.

DiBartolo is required to follow the boilerplate conditions that were in place during his initial sentencing in the late 90's. Those include reporting to his assigned community corrections officer, not taking or having unlawful controlled substances and avoiding any further criminal violations.

DiBartolo received a maximum sentence of 26 years in prison for the murder of his wife, Patty DiBartolo in 1996. He was slated to be released after 20 years at the earliest with good behavior.

He was accused of shooting her with her own gun then wounding himself and attempting to stage the killing as an attack by robbers to avoid an expensive divorce. His oldest children said he deserved 50 years in prison during their testimonies.

DiBartolo has maintained his innocence and has lost multiple appeals for a new trial. He also agreed to pay his children $1 million in damages in a wrongful death suit.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was this only a month ago? Demoted for telling an uber driver/lawyer it was illegal to record police.

He should be demoted to a prison cell as all cops how threaten to, conspire to, or do infringe on people’s rights.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Two people not doing anything illegal. Then a cop shows up. Criminal on patrol. Literally. The only crimes committed were by the badge wearing thug. Welcome to America, land of the free. Not.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgWl7xZEPE
This one is kind of weak. They were apparently on private property, so if the property owner called in about it, the property owners do have a right to make the unwanted people not be there anymore. The cop could have communicated better about it. But this couple appears to be deliberately obtuse just to cause more of an issue for no good reason other than to make a youtube video. Probably watching too many cop block videos... it has all the usual signs, rolling down window just one inch, refusing to hand over driver's license even if someone was driving, insisting on what crime was committed. Cop should have made it clear about the private property thing, it sounded a bit vague that that was an issue.... I think that's the reason for being confronted. I'm surprised she didn't repeat "am I being detained" over and over.

She's the driver, so just present the license. He's a passenger so there's no requirement he have an ID. Roll window all the way down... there seems to be this thing out there that if you roll down window 1 inch, magical goodness happens and you have successfully "blocked" the cops. If the car is full of pot smell, he's going to still smell it through the 1 inch crack. Yep, they sure showed those cops a thing or to by getting dragged out and then who knows what. Woo hoo, the cops were "blocked". I doubt his story about being "blind"... he seemed to know how to use a phone and point it in the right direction. Invoking ADA during a traffic stop... LOL... okay that's a new one so I gotta give them credit for that.

This could have been very simple. Cop shows up. Roll down window and show ID. Cop says they got a call about you being on private property and don't want you there. Say "Oh sorry officer, we didn't know it was a problem, we're just playing Pokemon Go and churches are just where most of the Pokemons are located". Agree to leave, cop says have a nice day. You drive away.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did the property owner call the police or give police prior authorization to enforce trespassing? Were they asked to leave and refuse?

If no to either then the cop has literally zero authority to ID and trespass them.

You doubt his story about being blind? His name is Mike Nelson and you can look him up, and you’ll find he is in fact blind.

But you are right. You could just comply with police demands you have no obligation to comply with in hopes that appeases them enough not to violate your rights further.

You don’t seem to understand activism even if you don’t agree with it.

BTW: they weren’t charged with anything related to trespassing. They were charged with the classic contempt of cop charge, resisting. Correction, he was charged with resisting. She apparently wasn’t arrested at all.

Last edited:

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Did the property owner call the police or give police prior authorization to enforce trespassing? Were they asked to leave and refuse?

If no to either then the cop has literally zero authority to ID and trespass them.

You doubt his story about being blind? His name is Mike Nelson and you can look him up, and you’ll find he is in fact blind.

But you are right. You could just comply with police demands you have no obligation to comply with in hopes that appeases them enough not to violate your rights further.

You don’t seem to understand activism even if you don’t agree with it.

BTW: they weren’t charged with anything related to trespassing. They were charged with the classic contempt of cop charge, resisting. Correction, he was charged with resisting. She apparently wasn’t arrested at all.
I have no way of knowing how the call came in. It could very well be other than the property owner in which case he wouldn't be trespassing.

Okay so he really is blind? I'll give you that one.

I do understand activism. This particular type though often seems kind of ridiculous to me. It never changes anything, never makes the cops less aggressive. I cop block by making sure I don't give them anything to do. Giving them stuff to do provides documentation on how much they are supposedly needed.

Now, if they ever make a DUI checkpoint near me, I will be first to drive through it to troll them. Same goes for those immigration checkpoints.... I almost managed to drive through one but they had left before we returned from up north. Those are unconstitutional and an obvious violation of rights. Anyone participating needs to be given a hard time by as many drivers as possible, make them hate their jobs.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Then why can’t you understand they were stopped without lawful reason and had he as a passenger had no obligation to provide them anything. And he was arrested for it. Unlawful seizures and arrests are okay because you think he should have just complied? Come on man.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
Yep, so basically any speed you drive is against the law.

He was obviously sniffing for other violations. However you can be pulled over depending on the state for going under the speed limit and not being in the Right lane or lane to the right of the Leftmost lane. Some areas you can be ticketed for holding up cars and not passing or pulling into the right lane.
If the driver wanted to be smart he would have not engaged in conversation. The officers mind was made up and just handing him the license would satisfy any legal obligation. I wouldn’t not say the officer is a bad Apple but he could have made a better call.

Top Bottom