More police protecting and serving

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Watched the video with no sound and all that came to mind were Hitlers SS agents doing what they do best. Nothing but thugs. Im referring to the one of the guy filming from his porch.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I strongly recommend you watch this whole video. This guy is being railroaded by the same sherriff that arrested the lady for cotton candy.

He has a GoFundMe listed in youtube description.

View: https://youtu.be/VQjo-olMnSI

That channel is also a great resource.
Wow. Maybe they could be putting their skill set to use in Georgia and not Afghanistan.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly enough when I was driving to work today I drove past a DPW station in a small town near the South Shore and noticed that they had 2-3 brand new top of the line F-350s with light bars, can lights, top of the line bed tool boxes, dark tint, rainnguards steps etc and thought to myself that’s easily anywhere from $200-$250k worth of trucks and accessories.

amazing how much money is wasted
And think that truck might only be used for maybe a few years. They'll get dumped for the latest model with all the niceties on the taxpayers dime.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This dates from '16, but is bizarre.
If there was a resolution, I'll edit and add.

More details here

Last edited:

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This dates from '16, but is bizarre.
If there was a resolution, I'll edit and add.

More details here
I can't tell that this hacker meant any harm. But... why???? Can't he just mind his own business? It is not his problem to go try to find security issues with companies that he has no kind of contract or relationship with. That's just asking for trouble. If the companies wanted to find their security issues, they could hire someone to pen test their systems. And really... he called up actual patients to let them know of security issues? WTF? There are so many scammers out there that no way would the typical person appreciate some busy body calling them up making claims like this that they can't verify nor do anything about.

CCW

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a time in a day that I actually had respect for cops. It’s the way I was brought up, the way I brought my kids up. I have absolutely none now.
We're on the same page then. I was always raised to respect the police and taught that if you've done nothing wrong you have no worries. I learned the hard way that wasn't true then and we can see numerous examples that show it still isn't now.

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
More on the most corrupt department in the country. Multiple cops conspire to plant a BB gun, and more!

Florida cops beating people up.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ldDtfIe5UQ&feature=emb_title

Remember this one? “Taser, taser! Shit I shot him!” He survived and is trying to sue her. She’s vanished.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ctCi3H7WaE&feature=emb_title

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cop follows guy into fastfood restaurant bathroom. Kills him. Justified. Because police always settle for 4.5 million over justified shootings

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=VjC7audSUB0

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
#4369 / did you guys pickup on how the owner of the surveillance video concealed it as he was afraid the cops would’ve destroyed it.

#4370 / guy was ‘off’ but I never saw a reason to pursue the guy in the first place. Never mind anything else.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If I had police footage I would absolutely copy, post and hide it in multiple locations. Because if it shows them f***ing up, high chance it gets "lost".
And I would go contact a lawyer before making my footage public. The going public would involve a media blitz everywhere with it before the cops realize it was done and try to quietly silence me. You can't be too careful these days.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brutal. These are not law enforcement officers. They are armed career criminals.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQUf0e5b0E&feature=emb_title

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-vs6aEnrPI

“At around dinner time on August 20, 2018, agents from Adult Probation & Parole (AP&P) arrived to the Yanez home in the Rose Park neighborhood of Salt Lake City and demanded entry, asserting that they were looking for an adult member of the family who did not live at the home. The agents claimed to have a warrant but did not produce one after repeated requests. After the family said they would not let them in without seeing a valid warrant, agents proceeded to break down the doors. Once they entered, they tackled the mother, Maria, with a riot shield; pinned the father, Munir, to the ground and repeatedly shocked him with a Taser; pointed an automatic rifle at a child before handcuffing him; and forced the other two children to leap from the kitchen window.”

Lawsuit below:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All involved are guilty of 18 USC 241 and 242 and should be locked for life or sentenced to death. This sort of violation of rights within the sanctity of ones own home is the worst sort of crime. They did everything knowingly and with malice. They intentionally destroyed the house and purportedly even stole. They left them outside in handcuffs to humiliate them. They teased them. They tased them. They tackled them. They are complete and utter scum.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
How about a school calling the police on a 6 year old with down syndrome?

Maybe it's the teachers and school admin that actually have down syndrome.
Yeah, I tend to blame schools for situations like these. But. I’m not familiar with PA education laws, but schools don’t always have discretion in every case. Zero-tolerance laws sometimes compel them to call the cops whether they want to or not.

Not saying that’s what happened here, but it does happen sometimes.

Top Bottom