• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More police protecting and serving

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
She wound up moving to another state and getting some help. Surprised the crap out of me that she wasn't sent up for felony destruction of bacon.

In other news, since that time, the FPD periodically has to keep the public bathroom locked because sympathizers started a gorilla campaign of stopping up the toilets with produce and meats.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
She wound up moving to another state and getting some help. Surprised the crap out of me that she wasn't sent up for felony destruction of bacon.

In other news, since that time, the FPD periodically has to keep the public bathroom locked because sympathizers started a gorilla campaign of stopping up the toilets with produce and meats.
IIRC, when she was taken to court, she was charged with some type of "destruction of property." The judge asked what was needed to clean up the "damage." The reply was "Windex." The Judge determined that that did not rise to the definition of the charged offense, and dismissed.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Riding a bike in the street is really dangerous and you could hurt yourself. Fortunately a couple of brave heroes were there to ensure his safety, by tasing him forcing him to crash. For his safety.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMQ1ArEY4Mo

Meier's description of events, which starkly contradict camera footage, was good enough to get an approval for use of force by Sgt. Luis Suero. But after watching body cam video, Lt. Andre Tankovich initiated the internal investigation. Tankovich said the teen "appeared to be in continuous motion on the bicycle when Officer Meier deployed his Taser... [and] cause[d] the subject to fall on the ground."

Lie??? Who'd thunk it?

The teen was arrested on a charge of resisting an officer. A judge later withheld conviction on a lesser traffic infraction of failing to obey a police officer.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, it's not illegal for them to do so
And there is no justice when the do it outside of the limits placed upon them

As two Seattle police officers approached a home linked to a driver who had fled a hit-and-run, they discussed using a ruse to get information from the suspect.
“It’s a lie, but it’s fun,” one of the officers told his partner, according to a later report.
When a woman answered the door and said the suspect wasn’t there, the officer used the ruse by telling her that a person was near death after the suspect left the scene of a collision that day. The woman was shaken and later told the suspect what the police had said, according to a government report on the 2018 incident first reported by the Seattle Times.
The woman later uncovered the officer’s deceit, but not before unexpected tragedy struck: The suspect ended his own life less than a week after police visited the home. Now the officer has been disciplined after a police watchdog group found his lie at least partly caused the suspect’s suicide.

Andrew Myerberg, director of the city’s Office of Police Accountability, wrote in his report that the ruse was impermissible under the circumstances and that the officer’s use of it “shocked the conscience.” Myerberg also suggested Seattle police train officers on when ruses are and are not appropriate.
The officer said it was unfortunate that the suspect had killed himself but that he was not responsible for the suicide, according to the report. The document did not name anyone involved in the incident.
Police Chief Carmen Best suspended the officer for six days without pay, the department said in a statement.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Something tells me you have more than one mag loaded and ready...
And that's just for the natrual predators that try to kill them [laugh]

Seriously though I watched my wife once sprint out the door like a cheetah when a hawk attacked once and try to attack it bare handed. She's serious about her poultry.

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Boston cop sends fake ticket, lies about it.

I'm too lazy to find the picture of Cartman.
You know, makes me wonder while I'm on the highway, how many of these guys in their own personal vehicle are the ones weaving in and out of lanes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

bmac10

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just don't understand how this sort of thing doesn't result in vigilante justice.
I don't have info on this any more than anybody elsedoes, and it does look bad. It could be , though, that they have had incidences of kids on bikes causing problems like we have had here, and this kid was not stopping for the police.

Top Bottom