More police protecting and serving

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
3687824C-4D23-430B-B28C-C77E594107E7.png

I was replying to the post he resigned from the force.
Nope. I was commenting on the article. You decided to get all spun up, that’s on you and it’s BS
My reply was “ He’s an outlier and good to see him off the force.”. No lies. No reference to you. You’re just getting spun up because you want to, good for you.
Not really , I could care less one way or the other. If someone wants to get their panties in a wad over a post or differing viewpoint, well that’s on them.
You are a deceitful lying sack of shit and I fail to understand why you are still here. It is shameful...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are a deceitful lying sack of shit and I fail to understand why you are still here. It is shameful...
I don't care for a lot of woodsy's replies or the qualities of his answers I don't think he is a troll either. I wouldn't want him tossed from the forum unless he deserved it as I wouldn't want to be tossed for the same. I can say not everyone agrees with me or you so be thankful woodsy is allowed to stay. Just imagine a place you came to have discussions at and there was no one to debate with. Happy smiles and Kumbaya don't always work out so well.

The forum is a private forum so no rights here but the hands off makes you feel like it's America online go to a heavy handed moderated forum and see if you feel the same.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A year is a bit long, but I do still believe in innocent until proven guilty, so some amount of time would be inevitable.
Who knows, maybe it's not over yet. The victim can still sue.
He was literally recorded in the act of breaking in, making threats, and slinging racial slurs.

Yeah, that's immediate termination in the private sector, even if it's not related to the job.

I also believe in innocent until proven guilty, and a reasonable time to assess the facts. I'm currently dealing with a case in which an employee did something that showed extremely bad judgement, and we have multiple witness statements confirming it. From first report to final resolution (either fired, or fully reinstated from suspension) will be less than three weeks, and that's over the holiday season when certain critical exec folks were off.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That's my home town [smile]. The little window to the right is the records department where you file for you LTC. The LO sits over there away from the real cops. They don't let him out much because if he ever used his gun someone might start making an issue of how and why his LTC was revoked (I did hear he got it back but can't confirm).

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
I don't refer to it as "The 'Ham" but I'm a transplant; that said, she only used bacon and sausage. Another pork product would have taken it to the next level.

BTW, the roundboy (I'm one, too, so it's not hate speech) is/was the local paper's Police Log guy, looking to see what was News That Is {Mental] Fit To Print. [rofl]

I know that you know this 42! but background for others is important.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
So where is this that its "against federal law" to eat in public?

Must be califernny. I bet if he was taking a dump on the sidewalk, it would be a non-issue.
dumbass California law. They dictate It’s against the law to eat on the platform and the food vendor is located down one floor. The officer might want to watch his weight he’s got a bit of a ponch going on

Last edited:

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you boink someone you know on duty, it is a slap on the pee pee....

boink someone you don't know and you are doubly screwed.

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
this is pretty funny

Cops Mistake Doughnut Glaze for Drugs | What the Florida?

Krispy Kreme or Crystal Meth? That was the question posed to the Orlando Police officers who falsely arrested 64-year-old Daniel Rushing after pulling him over and finding doughnut glaze in his car

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
this is pretty funny

Cops Mistake Doughnut Glaze for Drugs | What the Florida?

Krispy Kreme or Crystal Meth? That was the question posed to the Orlando Police officers who falsely arrested 64-year-old Daniel Rushing after pulling him over and finding doughnut glaze in his car

Is this the same incident from a few years ago, or did it happen again? I thought it was some woman who got arrested and jailed for 3 months because of donut crumbs.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is this the same incident from a few years ago, or did it happen again? I thought it was some woman who got arrested and jailed for 3 months because of donut crumbs.
I'm confusing him with the cotton candy woman.

Anyway, this is why I try to keep my vehicle spotless. Cop looks in, he probably sees just me (and wife) sitting there, with hands on 10 and 2. No trash. No crumbs. (Although it isn't possible to remove every speck of dirt. A grass stain on a carpet has been labeled pot before.) No other objects. Anything I am carrying goes in the trunk.

After all, the lawr's the lawr!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm confusing him with the cotton candy woman.

Anyway, this is why I try to keep my vehicle spotless. Cop looks in, he probably sees just me (and wife) sitting there, with hands on 10 and 2. No trash. No crumbs. (Although it isn't possible to remove every speck of dirt. A grass stain on a carpet has been labeled pot before.) No other objects. Anything I am carrying goes in the trunk.

After all, the lawr's the lawr!
Easy to confuse these incidents. There was also an example I posted of a cop claiming bird shit on the windshield was cocaine. Many incidents where cops claimed normal dirt and debris on the floor is marijuana hash or some BS.

They do this because those field test kids were proven to be a fraud, and would test positive for literally anything or even nothing. Candy bars, chapstick, you name it.

Top Bottom