More police protecting and serving

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
So, it's up to the cop on the street to administer the sentence, prior to trial? Unless you truly mean it was an accident [rolleyes]

You know, Judge Dredd is not a training manual, right?
of course it’s an accident because we all want peeps to get to court quickly so they can plea out and get back on the street.[rofl]

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
of course it’s an accident because we all want peeps to get to court quickly so they can plea out and get back on the street.[rofl]
If you don't like the way the law works (plea bargains and back on the streets), then get it changed. Until then, obey it. LIke preventing accidents. Wait....where have I heard that comevback before? [rolleyes]

Still waiting on your patrol area, so I can stay away. I"m afraid of accidents.

MaverickNH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

[California] "Senate Bill 1421 required that police agencies release reports or findings related to police officers' discharge of a firearm or serious use of force, as well as sustained incidents by officers of sexual assault or dishonesty. The law was signed in 2018 but went into effect on Jan. 1, 2019."

DPR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sure because every person who steals from their company should lose their 401k....
If you leave the company prior to your 401k being fully vested you would be entitled only to what you contributed. This would be similar to how the state pension system works. The troopers wouldn't "lose" what they paid in but would lose whatever benefit they would otherwise be entitled to.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you don't like the way the law works (plea bargains and back on the streets), then get it changed. Until then, obey it. LIke preventing accidents. Wait....where have I heard that comevback before? [rolleyes]

Still waiting on your patrol area, so I can stay away. I"m afraid of accidents.
Accidents happen

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you leave the company prior to your 401k being fully vested you would be entitled only to what you contributed. This would be similar to how the state pension system works. The troopers wouldn't "lose" what they paid in but would lose whatever benefit they would otherwise be entitled to.
Sounds like fake news

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Lol trying to expect a public official to understand how the unwashed get by day to day is a waste of time.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, there's a lot of videos being posted, that shows them. Unless the bodycam was turned off (accidentally), or erased (accidentally)....
Good to have those videos and cameras. Makes sure that Police are doing their job correctly and not abusive in any manner or overreaching beyond their job.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yup. The phrase "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered" could not be more appropriate for this.
However the better approach is a lean hog, like a tamworth. Those are best for bacon because of their light bones , lean bodies and just the right amount of belly fat. In the end they make the best bacon

DPR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
However the better approach is a lean hog, like a tamworth. Those are best for bacon because of their light bones , lean bodies and just the right amount of belly fat. In the end they make the best bacon
Lean body and belly fat? Sounds like a pig to me.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sure because every person who steals from their company should lose their 401k....
Don't know why people seem unwilling to say it, Yes cops should be held to a higher standard, it comes with the job. And that means more accountability and more severe punishments. It's not just the illegal act, it's the breach of the public trust and the abuse of their position.

But I'm not a total [email protected]@, and taking their entire pension would only make them a burden of the state. So a reduction of benefits, they should always remember that they stole from the people they swore to protect.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Don't know why people seem unwilling to say it, Yes cops should be held to a higher standard, it comes with the job. And that means more accountability and more severe punishments. It's not just the illegal act, it's the breach of the public trust and the abuse of their position.

But I'm not a total [email protected]@, and taking their entire pension would only make them a burden of the state. So a reduction of benefits, they should always remember that they stole from the people they swore to protect.
Agee 100%

DPR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

They thought they were above the law. They stole because their associates were doing the same. When caught they thought the law did not apply to them and tried to cover their rear end. When they faced prosecution they copped a plea and dimed out their associates.
Nobody is or can take their entire pension away. Allowing them to receive the full benefit sends a message. Allowing them to receive only what they contributed sends a different message.

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Last edited:

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
White NYPD cop who broke into black woman's home, threatened her, resigns from force

I’m guessing prob not first time being racist
Why are these guys so angry??
Was thinking the same thing. This kind of behavior usually builds up over time, with each incident forming a foundation for the next. If he hadn't quit, at least some of this, would come out in the investigation. Probably got a lot of "advice" to just resign.

Still, good to see him held accountable.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
White NYPD cop who broke into black woman's home, threatened her, resigns from force

I’m guessing prob not first time being racist
Why are these guys so angry??
For some reason I feel dirty now.....
He’s an outlier and good to see him off the force.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't consider him even still being employed over a year later as "held accountable". He should have been fired immediately.

The idea he was allowed to quit is insulting and clearly defines how corrupt police are.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
He’s an outlier and good to see him off the force.
Why are you quoting me out of context? It makes it look like the quote had something to do with @Yosemite Sam post or your comment on it, and it clearly did not. You basically dropped an unrelated comment to make it look like I was saying something I didn't. This is a new low.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Why are you quoting me out of context? It makes it look like the quote had something to do with @Yosemite Sam post or your comment on it, and it clearly did not. You basically dropped an unrelated comment to make it look like I was saying something I didn't. This is a new low.
I was replying to the post he resigned from the force.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't consider him even still being employed over a year later as "held accountable". He should have been fired immediately.

The idea he was allowed to quit is insulting and clearly defines how corrupt police are.
A year is a bit long, but I do still believe in innocent until proven guilty, so some amount of time would be inevitable.
Who knows, maybe it's not over yet. The victim can still sue.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I was replying to the post he resigned from the force.
But my comment was not part of that post. So this is total BS. And everyone can see that.
That comment was in response to you agreeing 100% with me, when I commented on an entirely different incident.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A year is a bit long, but I do still believe in innocent until proven guilty, so some amount of time would be inevitable.
Who knows, maybe it's not over yet. The victim can still sue.
Forget breaking into a house. If I spoke to someone like he did and my employer found out I'd be fired on the spot, even if it happened outside of work.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
But my comment was not part of that post. So this is total BS. And everyone can see that.
That comment was in response to you agreeing 100% with me, when I commented on an entirely different incident.
Nope. I was commenting on the article. You decided to get all spun up, that’s on you and it’s BS

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nope. I was commenting on the article. You decided to get all spun up, that’s on you and it’s BS
I got "spun up" because you lied. You said you were just replying to an article but you added an unrelated comment I made. And know that you've been caught you want to blame me. If you are LE, which is highly doubtful, you are part of the problem.

I'm done on this, no point in dealing with someone who is outright dishonest.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Forget breaking into a house. If I spoke to someone like he did and my employer found out I'd be fired on the spot, even if it happened outside of work.
As would I.
OK, maybe he did get off too easily.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got "spun up" because you lied. You said you were just replying to an article but you added an unrelated comment I made. And know that you've been caught you want to blame me. If you are LE, which is highly doubtful, you are part of the problem.

I'm done on this, no point in dealing with someone who is outright dishonest.
My reply was “ He’s an outlier and good to see him off the force.”. No lies. No reference to you. You’re just getting spun up because you want to, good for you.

Top Bottom