More police protecting and serving

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ahh the good old just following orders comeback. Isn’t it your job to protect and defend the constitution?

Good example that if there ever is a “go time” we know where PD will fall.

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He was never given a command or and order. The guy assaulted an officer, clear cut case
You said the cop told the guy to go ahead and slap him.

I think if a cop tells you to do something you had better respect his authority and do it.

Don’t you think?

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
You said the cop told the guy to go ahead and slap him.

I think if a cop tells you to do something you had better respect his authority and do it.

Don’t you think?
You should not use trick questions. That's just mean. [laugh]

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nope. I don't know any of the PD by name. I have no reason to interact with them, until I have to get my LTC renewed. If some belonged to my Club, then I'd know them, if they outed themselves as 5-0. I'd have to look up the chief's name.

ETA: I did look it up, and I would have guessed wrong. The one that I thought it was, was 2 Chiefs ago.
I also don't know the names of the firemen, the Public Works folks, or the Librarians.

You're still not willing to come up with your town....interesting.

Last edited:

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Charges Dropped Against State Trooper Accused Of Lewd Act At Gillette Concert
November 8, 2019 at 12:03 pm

https://boston.cbslocal.com/live/cbsn-boston/video/3230431-20191111000457-cbsn

WRENTHAM (CBS) — Charges against a Massachusetts State Police trooper accused of committing a lewd act in front of a couple at a concert last summer were dropped Friday.
ADVERTISING

The couple claimed Trooper Andrew Patterson, of Lynn, had exposed himself and performed the lewd act in front of them at a Luke Bryan concert at Gillette Stadium on June 21. Afterwards, there was a fight between the boyfriend and Patterson where he punched the boyfriend in the face and the boyfriend hit him with a chair, according to the police report. The couple told police Patterson seemed very drunk at the time.
Patterson was charged with lewd conduct late last month and suspended without pay.

Andrew Patterson outside court Friday. (WBZ-TV)
Though the judge approved the motion to dismiss charges, citing Patterson’s military service, his lack of a criminal record and that no witnesses came forward, he said Patterson would have to continue treatment for alcohol abuse.
Outside court, Patterson called the charges against him “baseless and propagandized.”
“As a result of these allegations I have suffered severe human consequences,” Patterson said. “My family has been harassed my reputation has been tarnished

• Bruhahahaha

• i have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale...........................

Last edited:

desertr8der

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If they cannot secure restraints then someone is still resisting. I assume each one of those officers will testify to that.
Maybe not. Looked clean. Had she just said okay and went to the happy cell no ride in the chair nothing would have followed.

I still want to know what town to avoid.
Free speech got you upset? I thought this was the place to speak your mind no matter your post in life.

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Free speech got you upset? I thought this was the place to speak your mind no matter your post in life.
No, it's not free speech that upsets me. I'm all for it. I'd prefer that someone who believes that, "I Am The Police! King Kong got nothin' on me!" (sorry if it's a misquote, long time since I've seen Training Day)) is a valid attitude for actual, non-movie police work, lets the world know.

He did, however, ask me to put my NES screen name, on my car...I'm not sure if that was an attempt at intimidation, or humor. Either way, I'm neither shivering, nor chuckling.

If he's such a staunch defender of the cops' side in the majority of his posts on this subject, why is he hiding? He should be out, loud and proud!

Oh....and as for wanting to keep out of his patrol area....seems prudent. Just as there are some local towns that are known for exceptionally precise monitoring of motorists' speed, you tend to avoid them.

What gets me is his interesting double standard: MSP Troopers who lied on citations, and stole from the Commonwealth via phony payroll records should be given a pass, as "everyone does it" (if you look back in the appropriate threads, you'll find posts to that effect), thinks that a guy eating on a train platform got what he had coming, as "there's a law against that."

That's all. I don't get "upset" over hypocrisy, but I do think that it should be called out. In the interest of free speech.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"He's telling you to."

"Are you going to arrest me?"

"No, I'm giving you permission."

Gently taps face if he even touches him at all, is smacked in return, and arrested. Charges against him are dropped. Cop is criminally charged. And the two usual suspects are still defending the cop! How not surprising. Officer slappy did not have his body camera on, as required by department policy.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change the law. Police are there to serve and protect as well as enforce the laws. If you don’t like the law then change it , otherwise don’t break it. Pretty simple rule
The fastest way to change the law is to enforce it universally, without exception.

That's why we saw the huge wave of "shall issue" carrying licensing from 1987-1996: the racist history of gun control became apparent, and the laws that were only supposed to be enforced against young men of color were being enforced against mature women of pallor. There was an outcry to change the law.

So I'm sure that @Woodsy never gives any margin for speeding, no breaks for anyone, and uses zero discretion: "IT'S THE LAW!", so he enforces all laws against everyone, all the time, police or ordinary citizen.

Right?

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Okay, I am gonna burn for this. Turn the volume all the way down. Watch the first 12 seconds of the video. I'll wait.

Question: Which way does the cameraman lean in his pimp-limp? [rofl] [laugh2]

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t assault an officer is the lesson here.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A grand jury indicted a Harris County Sheriff's Office deputy for knocking a man to the ground outside of an IHOP in 2018 after encouraging him to slap him.

Deputy Ellison Collins was indicted for assault, according to District Attorney Kim Ogg.

The incident happened outside of an IHOP on the Katy Freeway. Deputies were there responding to a disturbance when Collins, now 39, invited Jerry Allen Vaco, now 61, to slap him in the face.

"Get it off your chest. Slap the (expletive) out of me and get it off your chest," Collins is heard saying. "I'm giving you permission to slap the (expletive) out of me and get it off your chest and see what happens."

Collins did not have his body camera on at the time, according to the sheriff's office. ABC13 obtained video that was recorded on another deputy's body camera.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still waiting for Woodsy to reveal his patrol area.....
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GC6shEbFyWw

Just look at it from the point of view of cops also being criminals truly makes them subject matter experts! See, it’s a positive!

Top Bottom