More police protecting and serving

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea if she started the fight, but based on the first 10 seconds of the clip (on silent) my apology would read something like:

Dear Officer Friendly, I'm sorry you're such a woosie you can't take a slap like a man (and go downhill from there)

Full disclosure, for all I know she's the reason the cops showed up in the first place. She may have agitated the entire situation.

"Guilty" or not**, she seems like the kind of lady that would be highly entertaining to date.

** Video was fuzzy
I watched the animated Jif (heh). How many times does someone get to try to hit me before I get to react? Asking for a friend?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a combination of two separate issues colliding. First issue, cops shooting someone in back of head at wrong address. Second issue illegal immigration.

There is no easy response to that as both parties are breaking the law. The government is then forced to address the third party (family) who I assume is also illegal. they would correctly have no recourse as a foreign invader has no constitutional rights.
As much as I agree, immigration law has been considered an administrative violation for so long, we have effectively changed it from a true crime to essentially a civil citation. Saying someone is 'illegal' in a realistic legal sense is the same as saying you littered. We have started using the fact that they are using social security numbers against them. It takes some more work, but it's the only way the 'they' will consider it a crime and treat it accordingly.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I watched the animated Jif (heh). How many times does someone get to try to hit me before I get to react? Asking for a friend?
Three.

Nah bro. Honestly, I've already forgotten the video. It just struck me (no pun intended) as a little off, the manner they brought her out. Besides, some guys would pay for that kind of treatment from a gal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three.

Nah bro. Honestly, I've already forgotten the video. It just struck me (no pun intended) as a little off, the manner they brought her out. Besides, some guys would pay for that kind of treatment from a gal.
Without seeing the whole thing, I'm guessing she wasn't cooperating from the get go.

Yeah, she's obviously doing it wrong with the whole slapping a guy around thing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe if people weren’t such jackasses and just cooperated with them. It’s all done to protect and serve
Papers, please.

, , , 听便,

пожалуйста, радовать, нравиться, угождать, получать удовольствие

/edit to add that I have no clue what I just posted in Chinese or Russian. Pretty sure it would be bad for me if I did not produce papers in such countries.

//extra edit to remove dumb linkage

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The fact cops think breaking into houses is a legally valid way to "investigate" is telling enough of their mindset and why misconduct is rampant. His complete incompetence with a lock pick is also very telling.

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You have to be kidding me!
I mean I’ve heard “pull my finger”, but this is over the top.
Did they keep it as evidenced?
Just go with the flow................

Woman sues police after suffering invasive internal search with torch on roadside — Evening Standard

Woman sues police after suffering invasive internal search with torch on roadside

A woman who suffered an invasive internal search on a public street in front of five male officers is in line for a £160,000 payout.

Natalie Simms, 40, was waiting for her boyfriend on a road in San Antonio, Texas, when she was stopped by officers who believed she might have drugs in her possession.

Dashcam footage shows Detective Mara Wilson searching Ms Simms pockets before saying, "spread your legs" in August 2016.

Ms Simms is then asked if she is hiding anything inside her to which she replies "no".

After repeatedly asking if Ms Simms is wearing a tampon, the officer can be heard saying: "I just want to make sure that's what it is."

Lawyers acting on the claimant's behalf then allege that Detective Wilson pulled down the 40-year-old's trousers and underwear and "used her flashlight to look at the area".

"Officer Wilson chose to reach into Natalie's pants and pull the string attached to a tampon," the lawsuit reads.

The search was said to have been done in front of five male officers on a public street.

Throughout the search, Ms Simms continued to ask if she could be taken to a police station so the search could be conducted in private.

Lawyers said she was eventually allowed to leave and officers did not find anything illegal on her.

Ms Simms filed a lawsuit against Detective Wilson and the city of San Antonio and the latter offered her a settlement of $205,000 which is expected to be approved on Thursday.

Officials did not find that the officer violated any city procedures with her search, according to the lawsuit. She retired nine months after the incident.

Didn’t violate any city procedures, Bruuhahahaha
Just violated the woman

What LEO in his right mind would EVER think this would fly? Who trains these people?

Maybe Andy from Mayberry

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Officials did not find that the officer violated any city procedures with her search, according to the lawsuit. She retired nine months after the incident.

Maybe Andy from Mayberry
This is the root problem here. That officer should be coughing up treble damages from her own pockets and retirement funds. Further she should be barred from any kind of activity that may look like law enforcement including a minimum wage security guard. This is the kind of outrageous nonsense that more decent cops should be stepping in and doing something. But again notice that 5 male cops stood there and did nothing. Therefore they should be made to pay as well and barred from law enforcement.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she should file a rape charge. No female chaperones on a female physical search??
Read the article before pounding the keyboard. The person doing the search was female:
Dashcam footage shows Detective Mara Wilson searching Ms Simms pockets before saying, "spread your legs” in August 2016.
used her flashlight to look at the area
She retired nine months after the incident.

I'd never do such a search, and the rape allegation could still have standing, maybe, more sexual assault, not my area of expertise. But it was a female doing the search.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you remember the case of the police doing $400K of damage to an innocent persons home while after a shoplifter - a Federal Appeals Court just rules the police owe them nothing (they originally offered $5K).

Don’t call the police - especially up armored, battering ram equipped departments.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you remember the case of the police doing $400K of damage to an innocent persons home while after a shoplifter - a Federal Appeals Court just rules the police owe them nothing (they originally offered $5K).

Don’t call the police - especially up armored, battering ram equipped departments.
Yes.

Last Thursday, the Front Range was pulverized by hail and whipped by tornadoes, but the damage to Leo Lech’s home was caused by the Greenwood Village Police Department.

Police ripped giant holes in the siding with a “breaching ram” and fired in flash-bang grenades to end a 20-hour standoff with a suspected shoplifter, who had holed up in the home in the 4200 block of South Alton Avenue that he had randomly chosen while escaping from police.

Commander Dustin Varney with the Greenwood Village Police Department told 9News the actions were justified because the suspect had shot at officers.

Smashing holes in the home allowed officers to find his location to gain an advantage. Ruining the house was a better solution than killing the suspect, he said.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The ruling affirms the police state. Directly.

Police power trumps the constitution and the fact the family who’s home was destroyed was completely innocent and faultless is irrelevant.

“Because (1) the defendants’ law-enforcement actions fell within the scope of the police power and (2) actions taken pursuant to the police power do not constitute takings, the defendants are entitled to summary judgment on the Lechs’ Takings Clause claims. We therefore affirm the district court’s ruling.”

Top Bottom