1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

More police protecting and serving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chet0729, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Fritz the Cat

Fritz the Cat NES Member

Routine cavity search

Super99Z, Bonesinium and Jason Flare like this.
  2. GM-GUY

GM-GUY NES Member

This x1000

Has anyone been held accountable for Fast & Furious, IRS, classified emails on gmail, deleted/hidden/destroyed documents and devices under subpoena, the attempted soft coup-de-tat ?

I didn't think so.

I've also heard some pundits and some other folks surmising nothing will happen. The reason Trump hasn't released documents, the reason Comey was prosecuted on what they found already and the prediction that the IG's reports will come to nothing...… Do you really want to burn down the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA? The answer is no.

The answer is no because they have dirt or can manufacture dirt on anyone who comes after them - and no one wants to. Trump has already survived the BS but it continues, the rest of the folks don't want a microscope turned their way.

3. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

That’s a lie but you likely roll that way. The door looked to be ajar, in the pursuit to track down the missing girl it appears they were in their right to open the door further. Had she been in their being raped you all would be blaming the police for not doing their jobs.

4. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

Sounds like you and Boneisum know each other

5. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

Mega-City One would be proud of Woodsy.

MisterHappy and Nick Fury like this.
  6. Jason Flare

Jason Flare NES Member

I wonder if the cops who aren’t particularly fond of this thread think @Woodsy is an idiot and is not helping.

Energizer, KBCraig, KVX and 2 others like this.
  7. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Door was not open the video Bones posted clearly shows them opening it up themselves. And the where in the video do you see the kid being “aggressive”?

If someone enters your home illegally you wouldn’t be a little upset?

8. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Except none of that is what actually was going on in this scenario.

Nick Fury and Jason Flare like this.
  9. SKumar

SKumar NES Member

Uhh no

Nick Fury likes this.
  10. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

I put him on ignore a little while back. This site is SOOOOO much more pleasant without reading his drivel.

11. JoseyWales

JoseyWales

Doesn't matter if door is ajar. Cannot cross threshold. The door can be wide open. No warrant, no crossing the Rubicon.

12. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

jesus christ. Why the f*** shouldn't the guy at home resist to someone barging in his house? Door open or not, doesn't mean you can just waltz in and put your hands on someone.

Sadly, I think they only way for people like you to learn is to have something like this happen to yourself or someone you love.

KBCraig, Junior314 and Nick Fury like this.
  13. slugworth

slugworth

14. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Video ends too soon, but his description at YT says, "they never got a warrant so they never searched my car the end"

slugworth likes this.
  15. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

Yes but you still see the replies where people are quoting him.

16. namedpipes

namedpipes NES Member

Nope. Xen appears to excise him quite nicely. It does make some of the other people's posts seem out of context but then again - this is NES. The whole damned PLACE is out of context. You know, sometimes I sorta miss him? But then I'll walk past one of the exam rooms and see a doc at work and it reminds me of 'ol Woodsey. (I work in a proctologist's office)

Prepper, Jason Flare and KBCraig like this.
  17. Bonesinium

Bonesinium

So they go from "we have no reason to believe they're involved" to "we'll state the probable cause (which we don't have) to a judge, but in the mean time it has to stay where it's at. It's being seized". Weird. You need a warrant for a seizure as much as a search. And you just stated you don't even have a "reason to believe" (ie. reasonable suspicion) nevertheless probable cause. And now you are going to detain someone you KNOW isn't related to the incident? Standard not giving a damn about the law, Constitution, and people's rights mentality from the boys in blue (black). But these must be the good cops I hear a lot about.

slugworth and KBCraig like this.
  18. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

My thought was because they had reason to belive the girl was inside otherwise I agree they had no right to enter

19. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

Yes if someone entered my home without permission I’d be upset and protect it. In this video my assumption was the police had probable cause to believe the young girl was being held in the house so with the door being slightly ajar they entered. When they encountered the person they subdued him believing he may be the person holding the girl. Now not being their this is just what I see as the only reason they entered as they did

20. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

And of course after actually watching the video and reflecting you realize that you were wrong and they illegally entered a home, detained a kid, and eventually arrested him for crimes he didn’t commit.

21. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

The video does not tell the whole story so there is a lot of assumption that being said if I’m proven wrong I would admit it, haven’t been so far so there’s that

22. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

The video doesn't show the officers opening the door themselves and then letting themselves in pretending it was open? The story didn't come right out and say the girl they were looking for showed up at her house later the same day?

23. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

It did say she showed up the next day but how does that impact the active search for her the preceding day? It doesn’t. Or maybe you have access to the PreCrime stuff, yeah that’s it

24. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

LOL at you throwing pre-crime at me while your twisting yourself into a pretzel defending your view on this.

So your ignoring the fact that the officers allowed themselves into the house and violated his rights?

Jason Flare and Igotid like this.
  25. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam NES Member

Just another case where the police didn’t do their job, IE do some real investigation before breaking and entering, get a warrant, etc
    They obviously didn’t have probable cause
    But that’s ok, because it’s easier to trample a citizens rights than respect the laws & constitution
    There are no laws for the police

26. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

Not big into pretzels but food aside I’m not defending anything. I offered my opinion on what may have occurred. No one has all the facts aside from the police and homeowner. It does appear the door was open video is not clear. When the person home blocked them from physically entering that seems to be where the shit went off the rails. My guess is it will all come out in the internal investigation so you will be able to sleep at night

27. rommel

rommel NES Member

Not only do we have cops investigating other cops to find no wrong doing, now we have cops investigating themselves.

Cops will be cops. Which is why I think their divorce rates are so high. They are less capable of being flexible because they spend 40-60 hours per week being always right and surrounded by other cops who have the same mentality. It must be difficult to transform from a person who is always in control to a mere spouse of equal power. Compromise and cops is like oil and water, yet is the key to a harmonius marriage.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Jason Flare, Radtekk and namedpipes like this.
  28. Fritz the Cat

Fritz the Cat NES Member

29. Igotid

Igotid NES Member

I actually thought this was trying to be funny, because that’s always the BS the cops say when they want to escalate ANYTHING. This was meant serious though?

Junior314 and KBCraig like this.
  30. Nick Fury

Nick Fury

Amazing how he admits the video does not tell the whole story but it tells him enough to side with the cops. What a statist...

Jason Flare, namedpipes and Junior314 like this.