More police protecting and serving

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cleavland has some quality employment screening.

Dude is a gang member with felony convictions for kidnapping, extortion, and aggravated assault. You know, just minor things.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cleavland has some quality employment screening.

Dude is a gang member with felony convictions for kidnapping, extortion, and aggravated assault. You know, just minor things.

Well I didn't watch the whole thing but I did get the parts about the jail sentence for assault and that would be minor in the US. The kidnapping and extortion was interesting because the charge was that he should have know his friend was doing it and failed to report it, got to love some of the laws in those utopian countries.
He claims that his records were expunged. I thought this created a legal fiction which allowed a person to say it didn't happen, but apparently not when applying to a PD. IF this was explained in the instructions, then he lied and got caught, and deserves what he gets. If it wasn't specifically addressed I think it's a valid misunderstanding, how would anyone know that expungement meant it didn't happen everywhere except on a PD application.

A little food for thought. How many LTCs do you think have been issued to people with criminal records in foreign countries that would have disqualified them? A US citizen wouldn't even say they had visited another country so the state would never check, and I doubt they check every immigrant or legal alien. And there is no central world wide database (No Interpol does not do this).

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wow. I'm not sure what fantasy land that cop was living in thinking that video was going to show anything besides that guy was not drunk. Lol.

The guy literally did better than the cop when he tried to demonstrate. it was clear the officer had decided to arrest before the stop even occurred.

How many other people has that cop screwed over?

Igotid

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow. I'm not sure what fantasy land that cop was living in thinking that video was going to show anything besides that guy was not drunk. Lol.

The guy literally did better than the cop when he tried to demonstrate. it was clear the officer had decided to arrest before the stop even occurred.

Not sure how many but it could be anybody for anything. Disorderly conduct? That was a serious A$$hole charge.

Last edited:

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Wow indeed, WTF was that? If that's what a failed sobriety test looks like, then I guess I would have to just refuse to take it because I'm going to fail anyway, no matter what. And somehow I missed the "disorderly conduct" in the video... maybe that all happened the moment they stepped out of the camera... that must be it.

Top Bottom