• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

safe_image.php
dumbass strikes again

Ya, I went to take a peek at what they were babbling about over there this afternoon. Funny how many of them delete comments of dissent or anyone that corrects them but leave their own replies.....makes it obvious that things were deleted....blatant denial....and also makes it look like they're talking to themselves in their own posts.....LOL.

Ya, I went to take a peek at what they were babbling about over there this afternoon. Funny how many of them delete comments of dissent or anyone that corrects them but leave their own replies.....makes it obvious that things were deleted....blatant denial....and also makes it look like they're talking to themselves in their own posts.....LOL.

I just saw that. The amount of cleanup they have to do is silly. These idiots can't take being called out and leaving their comments alone. So much for facts. [lol]

Wait, you guys ae going there and READING their rants? Are they also posting topless selfies or something, or are you just into sadomasochism?

Breitbart article missed the best reply to Tim Kaine

"Yea, because he drove his gun into a crowd and then got out and used his gun to slash people".

Better comment:

His gun made him drive his car into the crowd, and the gun made him use a knife to slash people".

Making a victim out of an evil person at the expense of inanimate objects is totally irrational.

I saw that however I couldn't view her tweets because well, she blocked me.
You're not missing anything, but there's an easy way around this -- browse to the @shannonrwatts twitter profile while not logged in, or running in "private browsing" or "incognito mode". Doesn't work when a twitter user has set their twitter to "protected", but anybody so desirous of publicity as Shannon will never do that.

Try right clicking on the link in the above paragraph and select "Open in new private window".

Is she really anything more than background noise anymore?
The last couple of "Rallies " they did had a pretty embarrassing turnout even with the bussed in talent.
Wonder when Bloomberg is going to cut his loses, because she sure isn't getting it done.

Great work by the good guy with a gun. The irony involving the MDA group is thick on this one.

Police: Armed Citizen Takes Down Alleged Attacker at Kroger

Sheriff’s deputies in Shelby County, Tennessee, say an armed citizen at Kroger shot and critically wounded a suspect who allegedly attacked using a metal bar and a pair of pliers.

The incident occurred around 11 pm Saturday night.

According to News Channel 3, the armed citizen was sitting in his car at the Kroger gas pump when the unidentified 32-year-old suspect charged him. The armed citizen “shot the [suspect] in the face and abdomen.”

The suspect was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.

Action News 5 reports that the suspect’s condition was upgraded to “stable” on Sunday. The armed citizen was questioned then released, with law enforcement describing the shooting as self-defense.

It is interesting to note that Kroger was one of the most prominent grocer chains to refuse Moms Demand Action’s request to disarm law-abiding customers. Breitbart News reported that Moms Demand launched a shame campaign against Kroger on August 18, 2014, and on March 25, 2015. Kroger CFO Michael Schlotman let it be known that the grocer giant would not be capitulating to gun control demands. Rather, he stressed the chain would honor the carry laws of the various states and municipalities in which Kroger stores are located.

http://news.valubit.com/police-armed-citizen-takes-down-alleged-attacker-at-kroger/

Back
Top Bottom