• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More Marcia redundancy, first straw purchases are double-illegal and now...

Maybe they need a dedicated section within DCF to protect the children from DCF's bumbling attempts at protecting children.

ministry of the division of the agency to supervise the department of children and families department unit

Ive said it before, Im really reconsidering living here. When the wife gets back from FL, Im going to have a long talk with her about moving south. between this god awful weather and the god awful people I have to call "fellow residents" - I think Id rather raise my son somewhere better.

*Martha

Other than that "she's a bitch and we hate her," is there a particular reason NES purposely misspells this woman's name? We don't do it for anyone else.

When she ran for senate, somebody, I don't remember who, gave her an endorsement and called her Marcia.

It was somebody big, but I can't remember who it was.

Plus, it's funny.

I think the most telling and disturbing comments she made on this matter are that the goal of "protecting children" and "keeping families together" are at odds. Read: "The State is the final word for children and they are not yours anymore should the State determine that they need protection from you (the parent)."

DCF needs a child protection section. Isn't DCF the child protection agency?

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/01/coakley_dcf_needs_protective_section

This makes perfect sense. DCF needs to be split into two agencies. One will just mishandle children who have no families and the other will mishandle families without children. This will require specialization and an increase in the number of employees to staff the two separate divisions. Both divisions will be dysfunctional, just as the current department is, but they will be dysfunctional at an increased level. That's how government functions in the PRM.

Need I say "It's for the children?" [wink]

This makes perfect sense. DCF needs to be split into two agencies. One will just mishandle children who have no families and the other will mishandle families without children. This will require specialization and an increase in the number of employees to staff the two separate divisions. Both divisions will be dysfunctional, just as the current department is, but they will be dysfunctional at an increased level. That's how government functions in the PRM.

Need I say "It's for the children?" [wink]

Scary. It's almost like you were on the committee.

Back
Top Bottom