• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More lurkers on line at NES, at this time, than green members.

U have completely gone to the dark side if u don’t understand the sarcastic humor on this site. I sense a lot of anger in you!

The sarcastic humor on this site IS the reason I went green. Some of the best entertainment around. Reading the pros make me realize that I'm a rookie when it comes to sarcasm. LOL

Not all are idiots, some are young people finally getting their LTCs like I was during Sandy Hook. Take it easy.

Same... I love the old crummy fudds who spent a lifetime collecting dirt cheap ammo then say "why don't you have 30k rounds of each caliber".

I started shooting a couple weeks prior to Sandy Hook, all I knew was 60rds of walmart tula was a hell of a score for MONTHSSSS

The sarcastic humor on this site IS the reason I went green. Some of the best entertainment around. Reading the pros make me realize that I'm a rookie when it comes to sarcasm. LOL
"Sarcasm is akin to Mother's Milk..." It is my heroin and downfall.

if i go onto a new site, i'll spend 10-20 minutes looking around. i'll generally join the ranks of paid members immediately if i like what i'm seein'. and seriously, if i want gun content, this is really not my first stop. it's a social fraternity.
The sarcastic humor on this site IS.....
second to none! the new england way!

you been poor for 5 years?

Nope, well kinda. Had been spending all of my money on my truck, traveling, and camera gear. I just recently got back into shooting as a stress relief while in school.

Had also been helping with all the stress going on at work due to the virus. But as of last night I have to quarantine because I have had a ton of positive contacts and am now showing some symptoms.

But in reality, I have zero excuse.

Nope, well kinda. Had been spending all of my money on my truck, traveling, and camera gear. I just recently got back into shooting as a stress relief while in school.

Had also been helping with all the stress going on at work due to the virus. But as of last night I have to quarantine because I have had a ton of positive contacts and am now showing some symptoms.

But in reality, I have zero excuse.
Hang in there. Prayers inbound.

Since 2015. Really.

Never saw a need, didn’t spend enough time here to justify it, and I shot maybe twice a year. If I wasn’t working, I was sleeping, working on my truck, or traveling. Priorities were different. As of the last few months this place has been a mindless release when I only had a few minutes when not studying or between calls. Since this Covid shit started I’ve had a lot more free time cause I dropped to part time for school and only work 36hrs a week. Class has been dropped to six hours of online and maybe another 12 hours of studying. Because of all that I can’t really justify the $21as I need to manage my bills plus $720 month tuition.

Well, maybe now, cause I don’t have to put gas in my truck or my car for the next two weeks. We shall see.

Hang in there. Prayers inbound.

Save them for those who are really sick. I’m home and feel pretty good. I chose this career field, and I could have very easily walked away in the last couple weeks. I didnt post any of that for pity or for anyone to feel bad for me. Just a side effect of the job. Lots of people in a way worse spot than me. I do appreciate it though.

i got a good buddy who's a member but is too cheap to turn on his green light. i shame him by entering karmas on his behalf and telling him everyone hates him already because of that. i'm a bad friend!

I'm a little different. I like all the members and visitors that come here for the info, the interest in guns, the interest in Rights, sometimes for a laugh, sometimes for a cry.
In fact it was the main reason I went Lifetime Member. It helps keep this valuable resource growing for all members, Green and Non-Green alike.
So welcome all, Lurkers, Hardcores, Gun Nuts and plain old Nuts!
The more the merrier...
i'm wiping a tear away mr. enbloc

Not everyone knows that Green members can view stuff that non- green members can.

The first rule of fight club.....shhhh

right, it's only 21 bucks for christ's sake.

i forget everyone is different, i'll zip it!

LOL Only on NES can you pay for the privilege of having other paid members still treat you like crap after you go green. /sarc [rofl]
BTW A lurker is a non member. Some random person observing everything but they can't respond and are not a member.
Non green members are still members with posting abilities and limited forum access.

Back
Top Bottom