More hot garbage out of Conn.

Darksideblues42

NES Life Member
NES Member
Some moonbat assclown has decided that ammunition needs to be restricted by size, so .22 ammo becomes illegal, but .21 takes its place to force lawful firearm owners to have to spend thousands of dollars to maintain a collection.

Another brilliant idea from someone who has never held a gun in their life and has not the first clue about how they work, etc. It sounds brilliant to their intellectual buddies and they sound like the total moron they are to anyone who has a clue.

I guess these idiots have never heard that you can change the barrel of a firearm? Or that you can reload or make your own ammunition? But that would be illegal so nobody would ever do that. It was already stupid, but this very much goes with clearly doesn't know about guns.

Less they know the better, let them believe their foolishness, they will only use actual knowledge to impose more stringent restrictions. Sad but true, you can’t fix stupid and malevolent. Go Wildcats!

I guess these idiots have never heard that you can change the barrel of a firearm? Or that you can reload or make your own ammunition? But that would be illegal so nobody would ever do that. It was already stupid, but this very much goes with clearly doesn't know about guns.
Not sure if you live in mass but I cant mail order ammunition components here. 'Cause all the bangers are setting up their Dillon 550s

This year marks the 250th anniversary of the first tar-and-feathering of an anti-American informer to the Crown. Perhaps the author of this op-ed would like to star in the re-enactment.

Lol outlaw .44 mag you idiots. I’ll just use .429 cal projectiles.
I’ll just cut my 88 magnums in half ,and have twice as much ammo.
And if they put me in jail, I’ll take one bullet ,cut it half, put it back together,2 half’s make a whole ,and ill crawl out through the whole.

Makes as much sense as that courant story.

I've got a great law I want to propose:

Whoever proposes a law which is found to violate any constitutionally protected right; all such persons, after being found guilty by fair and impartial trial by jury of their peers, shall suffer death.

There. That would solve all our problems with attacks against the 1st and 2nd amendments, as well as all those f***ers pushing to get rid of the 4th, 5th, and 14th amendment protections.

I've got a great law I want to propose:

There. That would solve all our problems with attacks against the 1st and 2nd amendments, as well as all those f***ers pushing to get rid of the 4th, 5th, and 14th amendment protections.

I'll pull that hangman's lever all day and sleep like a baby.
I've been told I have a good face for a black hood. 👺

This reminds me of 1998 gun laws in MA.
Bought a remington 597 .22 rifle mid 90's
When the gun control laws changed in mass, i could no longer buy ammo for my .22, because .22 is also a pistol caliber. I was not 21.
But i was ok to buy 50bmg or .308. Or any rifle caliber really.

This reminds me of 1998 gun laws in MA.
Bought a remington 597 .22 rifle mid 90's
When the gun control laws changed in mass, i could no longer buy ammo for my .22, because .22 is also a pistol caliber. I was not 21.
But i was ok to buy 50bmg or .308. Or any rifle caliber really.
No problem. You buy a case or two of .22LR for your rifle in NH, tax-free!

That article is laughable... I wonder if the author realizes that banning the manufacturer of the ammo currently in use also would impact police and the military.... Nope didn't consider that because I'm a liberal ass clown that thinks with his feelings and not his head.

Back
Top Bottom