More fuel for the immigration fire

These people gota go! I have friends who emigrated here legally and worked their asses off to become legal american citizens. This kind of stuff really burns their ass!

This made national news when it happened. Frankly, I'd like to see more of this happen. The more they do it, the more it will wake people up and bring it to the forefront of the nations attention.

TonyD said:
Frankly, I'd like to see more of this happen. The more they do it, the more it will wake people up and bring it to the forefront of the nations attention.

Agreed Tony. The more they do it, the more flags (not US) they fly, the more they fool around with OUR anthem, the more it P's people off. I've heard numerous people on talk radio who said they were kind of on the fence, but after hearing the National Anthem changed and sung in Spanish, that made their minds up and totally ticked them off.

Anyone catch the arrested of a convicted murderer (2 counts, including a labor leader protecting the Amazon from rapacious loggers) who was just caught here in BOSTON after fleeing his native Brazil?

Entered and concealed with the assistance of the large-and-growing-larger Brazilian community, I would guess.

MrsWildweasel said:
Better check it against Snopes to make sure it's true.[grin]

I generally check suspect items BEFORE I post them, thus preventing such drivel and misinformation from getting further disseminated. [wink]

Disgusting. There's not really words for it.

But, as the opening post was probably less than vaguely directed at me because of my participation in the Anthem thread, I guess I should address this. We're still in America. In America we can say what we want. And demonstrating with the Flag and the Anthem are all covered under the 1st. And if we support the 2nd, we have to support the 1st, don't we?

The news always calls them "Undocumented Immigrents" #1 to disguise the fact that they're here ILLIGALLY.... but also to disguise the big fact: They could give two shits about Immigrating to this country.

They just want to make a quick buck, then go back to thier country of origin as rich men....or simply make this country into thier old one.

Press 2 to hear this message in Spanish.....[frown]

-Weer'd Beard

This is worth a few minutes to download and watch:

In the short film El Uno De Mayo, filmmaker Stuart Browning casts a light on the left-wing totalitarian groups behind the May Day marches ostensibly aimed at defending the rights of illegal aliens in the US.

El Uno De Mayo points out that if extremist right-wing groups organized anti-immigration marches, we would not expect the media to stay silent about their involvement. However, when the Stalinist androids of International ANSWER are the organizers, the mainstream media is curiously uninterested.

Available on-line here.

Ken

Scrivener said:
I generally check suspect items BEFORE I post them, thus preventing such drivel and misinformation from getting further disseminated. [wink]

CHECK IT!!! Snopes confirms this took place. Let me also caution you that Snopes is not exactly the BBC when it comes to journalistic excellence. Now how do you feel about this "drivel and misinformation."
Also note that the original post challenged the reader to cross reference this item with Snopes.

Chris

ChristosX said:
CHECK IT!!! Snopes confirms this took place. Let me also caution you that Snopes is not exactly the BBC when it comes to journalistic excellence.

Never said it did not take place. As for sources of "journalistic excellence," I'll take Snopes over unsolicited internet nonsense in a heartbeat.

Now how do you feel about this "drivel and misinformation.[?]"

The same as before:

Nonsense is nonsense; the assault on our National Anthem is disgusting. If these people want their own anthem, let them get - or go BACK to - their own country.

Skepticism is all too rare when dealing with the internet. I agree that there is a paucity of verifiable information, and applaud Scrivener for confirming the authenticity of information before posting. Returning to the original topic, anyone flying the American Flag upside down for any reason other than as a distress signal should be punished.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom