• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More false anti-gun propaganda from the Chicago Tribune

oldguy68

NES Member
The Texas attorney general is delusional if he thinks an armed church member or even a security guard could have frightened Kelley into submission.

A handgun would have been as powerless in Sutherland Springs as it would have been against Dylann Roof’s .45-caliber semi-automatic pistol and the arsenal of magazines and hollow-point bullets he used to kill nine people during Bible study at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, S.C., two years ago.

More BS and lies to convince the stupid that they are safer when they are powerless to stop murders!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ard-texas-dahleen-glanton-20171106-story.html

JHC-They must think everyone in America doesn't know a dam thing about guns!

Hmm..a 22LR to the head at 20 yards could be fatal![shocked]
Just look at police shootings..I guess non of them are fatal either or didn't ever stop a perp from killing![rofl]
Kind of like that Muslim in NYC with the Home Depot truck. Getting shot didn't stop him..Hmmm....Riiigght surrrree!

Last edited:
From the article
"The attorney general is delusional if he thinks an armed church member or even a security guard could have frightened Kelley into submission."

I don't think anyone is claiming that Kelley could be "frightened" into submission. The idea was he could have been FORCED (shot) into submission.

"It’s unclear whether Kelley actually suffered from mental illness. But we do know that he had a documented history of domestic violence."

Ya because being confined against one's will in a mental health facility doesn't show any mental illness /sarc

Years ago Mike Royko (?sp) was a columnist for the Chicago Tribune. He was very anti gun. However, at the end of his career he wrote a column stating he'd been wrong about gun control based on what he saw in Chicago. Unfortunately, he died soon after and his final thoughts were buried because they didn't fit the MSM story. Does anyone else remember that column? I remember being astonished when he wrote that column and even more so that the Globe published it! It was an example of an Anti who became a supporter based on an accurate observation of the infectiveness of gun control legislation. Too bad today's columnists could not be as honest .

Honesty and media are polar opposites. The scribes at the "Daily Planet" were what news was supposed to be about.

Just look at police shootings..I guess non of them are fatal either or didn't ever stop a perp from killing!

The author clearly knows that, unlike the ammunition available to civilians, police ammunition has special projectiles that are far more accurate (perhaps even moving at right angles) and causes perpetrators to drop their firearm out of sheer fear before even being engaged.

Years ago Mike Royko (?sp) was a columnist for the Chicago Tribune. He was very anti gun. However, at the end of his career he wrote a column stating he'd been wrong about gun control based on what he saw in Chicago. Unfortunately, he died soon after and his final thoughts were buried because they didn't fit the MSM story. Does anyone else remember that column? I remember being astonished when he wrote that column and even more so that the Globe published it! It was an example of an Anti who became a supporter based on an accurate observation of the infectiveness of gun control legislation. Too bad today's columnists could not be as honest .

Was it Arkancide?

Back
Top Bottom