• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More cops shooting through windshield - and partner too

That was textbook murder boner stuff right there.
God must have been in a good mood that day that they didn't end up killing a few people in those neighborhoods.
Dumb shits.

I don’t know why the officer says he’s done, he’s done to everyone else and than shoots the guy, who’s no longer moving, a couple more times

Holy christ. That was insane. In what parallel universe would these two asshats think mag dumps out of a moving vehicle, in a residential neighborhood would be the appropriate course of action? The kid never fired a shot.
I admit I did find it amusing when Officer Dumbasfuk fired the AR and Officer Canthitshit's eardrums nearly burst. "OW!"... "Sorry dude"

At first I thought "oh they actually got shot at" and I thought it was dumb.

Now that I know they were never fired upon, this is perhaps one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

The only one dumber than this was that guy driving around in the big SUV in some neighborhood, and the cops blasted the piss out of the thing, and they must've shot it like 96 times or something but I think every round missed the driver, he stopped the vehicle and gave up... (and had no weapons).

-Mike

Jesus Christ....
What a shitshow those 2 were.

'HE'S DONE... HE'S DONE'
*shoots him 4 more times

Holy crap. I was wondering... how much does the bullet accuracy get reduced when it first has to pass through a windshield? Anyone know? I'm thinking its trajectory when exiting the other side of the windshield would have been randomized a bit and going in a different angle than when it started?

But wow... that's retarded. I wonder how long they are going to be deaf for. It would seem to make more sense for AR cop to lean out the window and fire from there, perhaps at tires if not the perp himself.

It changes A LOT... When you are shooting from the inside out, the point of impact is generally higher than point of aim. In any training I've done, the change is significant even at close distance. There is no way the rounds that actually went through his windshield were in the same zip code of the truck driver. You've got a pistol round (weak) going through glass, possibly more glass/metal, from a moving vehicle to a moving target. f***ING FANTASY land thinking that any of those rounds were anything more than completely useless.

I saw that story. That guy should get the death penalty. I don't see how that isn't 1st degree murder or a guy who is just psychotic and needs to be culled out of the world.

This seems like a clear instance of reckless endangerment. That cop sent a shitload of roads downrange while driving thru a dense urban area. If you watch as he approaches the driver when they kill him and just after and look closely at the truck, you'll notice the rear window is still intact and I didnt see impacts on the tailgate. Having shot a lot of vehicles, I can tell you the holes should be very evident. Basically they shot probably 30-100 rounds randomly into a neighborhood.

Good use of cover/concealment while reloading and maneuvering when they finally got the truck stopped. Other than that frankly both cops should be charged for firing while driving.

ETA: Just looked up story and read description on YouTube. They were in fact fired and charged. Good.

Noobs should have used auto aim.

I saw that story. That guy should get the death penalty. I don't see how that isn't 1st degree murder or a guy who is just psychotic and needs to be culled out of the world.

I think the guy is still alive. So attempted murder if he does end up surviving. But otherwise agree. You don’t get to blast someone through your windshield because of a combination of your own inattentiveness and cowardice. Somehow thousands of people never thought this guy was a threat or felt the need to shoot him but this cop thought it necessary? And he hasn’t been arrested or charged. He hasn’t been suspended. He’s still being payed. And his own buddies are “investigating” him to determine he did nothing wrong. How great it must be to have a badge.

Is nobody going to comment on the impressive mag changes while behind the wheel in hot pursuit? That should be a class at Sig Academy...

He even cleared a jam. Hot damn!

Back
Top Bottom