• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More Classifieds Ad Stuff

JonJ

NES Member
Ever wonder why you never see superfluous comments in the classifieds?
Ever wonder why when you post a superfluous comment it disappears?
Well, here's the reason.
A "Must Read" For All Potential Posters/Buyers (Really, read this first)
A "Must Read" For All Potential Posters/Buyers (Really, read this first)
DO NOT bash someone's ad or post irrelevant comments.

If you post something like "Good luck getting that price" or "I had one of those and it sucked" your post will be deleted and if the Mod is in a bad mood, you'll be warned. Do it enough and you'll be banned. We hate people like you.

All off topic posts will be DELETED. If you post something like, "I was thinking of getting one of these, what does everybody else think?" or "Is this legal in Mass?", we will delete your post. Seriously, someone is trying to sell something here and if you're not going to help them, don't post. Save the discussion for the other fora.
Now STOP IT!

And now back to our regular scheduled programing.

Last edited:
I'm gonna ask a stupid question, but not a smart ass question,,, is that why when somebody had a shotgun for sale and I posted that they had it at Dicks for much cheaper,, I was wrong? Is that what you're talking about?

Define superfluous -- that's a big word for a Jarhead.

just another mod yelling, nothing to see here [wink]

just kidding!
There's one in every crowd[wink] But I know you ain't the only one.
I'm gonna ask a stupid question, but not a smart ass question,,, is that why when somebody had a shotgun for sale and I posted that they had it at Dicks for much cheaper,, I was wrong? Is that what you're talking about?
Yes. That's crapping on the ad. PM the seller and tell him he may be out of line. People have done that and sellers have been appreciative. Then again, the seller could tell you to take a hike. It keeps the ads clean and we don't have to go through and delete the BS.

There's one in every crowd[wink] But I know you ain't the only one.

Yes. That's crapping on the ad. PM the seller and tell him he may be out of line. People have done that and sellers have been appreciative. Then again, the seller could tell you to take a hike. It keeps the ads clean and we don't have to go through and delete the BS.

I understand, thanks.

But it wouldn't be crapping on a WTB ad to help people find the best price/easiest available whatever, right?

But it wouldn't be crapping on a WTB ad to help people find the best price/easiest available whatever, right?

Right. Nothing wrong with pointing a fellow NESer in the direction of a deal you know about.

Back
Top Bottom