• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moorish Americans take over a rural gun range, sparking a strange showdown

I came across one of these guys at my work a couple years ago. Seemed normal at first, but when it came time to fill out normal hiring paperwork it was a whole tragedy of treaties, threatening global sanctions and tribunal cases, racism, etc. HR had a great time with that when we fired him. Last I heard, he was still fired and the UN had not yet taken notice.

Last edited:
Basically black sovereign citizens, same mental illness and not much fun to deal with.
It might be ok to shoot on your property occasionally, with a friend or two, but running an event like that is horribly obnoxious to neighbors. Host it at a firing range, where that kind of noise and disruption is normal.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere near that sort of thing.

It might be ok to shoot on your property occasionally, with a friend or two, but running an event like that is horribly obnoxious to neighbors. Host it at a firing range, where that kind of noise and disruption is normal.

Well we can’t tell how close the neighbors houses are. And it’s not illegal to be obnoxious to your neighbors. My neighbors pride flag and Hillary 2016 sign are abhorrent to me but it’s her right to have them.

Could be no different than the neighbors to your local gun club who lie through their teeth to try to get them shut down. Looks like a bunch of Americans exercising their rights to me, these people are more aligned with us than the Karen’s that live next to you now.

His property blah, blah, blah.

He/They are ignorant to any safety and the backstop is complete junk. Instead of working with LEO and neighbors to improve it.
He takes the stupid road, and that video is a complete f*** up.

I get it.. you hate the sounds of freedom you commie

I don't think that I'm better than a black person, or they're better than me. It's just easier to avoid them than to get into any issues with something I said, did or the way that I looked. When I meet someone black, I'm polite, respectful, and treat them equally, but I go out of my way to avoid contact.

In these politically affected times, it's just not safe nor smart.
How to tell someone you're from Massachusetts without telling them you're from Massachusetts.... 🤣

These guys must have lied too. Are you a US citizen doesn't seem like a question they would want to answer.
I deal with a good number of ffls and although they are fantastic, I cant imagine they would be okay with crossing u.s. out and penciling in world.
I pledge allegiance to Moosylvania, and to our fearless leaders, Rocky and Bullwinkle.
I renounce my American citizenship!!
Hokeysmokes!!

He'll be right along with Secret Squirrel to straighten things out.

7784464538_b22b5e081d_b.jpg

Did anyone see any range officers within 10 miles of the event? Firing line security? A safety briefing before the event? A control on handling guns behind the firing line? A control on handling guns when people are downrange? Muzzle discipline? Fingers off triggers? Any safety equipment?

What a train wreck. It's a wonder no one was shot. I'd report those idiots to the police if I lived within 5 miles of that place.

There were people in “instructor” shirts. There were also people standing down range, so, yeah. Not great. There are no details on who was shooting, allowed to shoot, or if there was a safety briefing so I won’t comment on that. There are some obvious issues, but as someone else said, their line of thinking with regards to gun laws is probably way more in line with this forum’s than most niche groups. Armed minorities are hard to oppress.

Back
Top Bottom