• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moorish Americans take over a rural gun range, sparking a strange showdown

I quote:

"Yet it was after county officials took action, deeming the site an unlawful firing range and filing an injunction to stop it from operating in September, that events took several unexpected turns. That was when a group calling itself Moorish Americans — an offshoot of the extremist “sovereign citizen” movement whose members believe they are immune from dealings with U.S. legal and financial systems — essentially took over the range, declaring it “protected under the consular jurisdiction of Morocco.”"

[rofl]

I quote:

"Yet it was after county officials took action, deeming the site an unlawful firing range and filing an injunction to stop it from operating in September, that events took several unexpected turns. That was when a group calling itself Moorish Americans — an offshoot of the extremist “sovereign citizen” movement whose members believe they are immune from dealings with U.S. legal and financial systems — essentially took over the range, declaring it “protected under the consular jurisdiction of Morocco.”"

[rofl]
Well I hope the Moroccan army comes to there aid when the shooting starts!

If you can't control where the rounds end up. Then, it is a problem. They need to be educated. Either that or lets say there is oil on the property and tell the government they are making gas

— essentially took over the range, declaring it “protected under the consular jurisdiction of Morocco.”"
So the omnibus bill is funding a border wall to protect their territory and will give them billions in foreign aid.

The Wakefield clowns are still in jail awaiting trial, one of them got jammed up by the feds for lying on a 4473. These clowns will soon join those clowns in jail. A different jail though 😂
These guys must have lied too. Are you a US citizen doesn't seem like a question they would want to answer.
I deal with a good number of ffls and although they are fantastic, I cant imagine they would be okay with crossing u.s. out and penciling in world.

Since when do we believe press reports of recreational shooting being a threat to houses and livestock?
That photo of the "range" looks like a questionable backstop. Not saying that rounds passed through (or over) the haphazard tire pile, and through the copse of trees, to the neighbor's property, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Your darn tootin.

There is Moore to this story!

He swings and misses

goofy-baseball-miss.gif

While the groups are clearly nuts (same as white groups trying the same kind of stunts), I'd say the major problem here was the neighbor William Tomlinson, along with Judge Karen.

Since when do we believe press reports of recreational shooting being a threat to houses and livestock?
Agree 100%. I could care less about their sovereign citizen fantasy. If they are not harming others why should it be a problem other than fixing the backstop?

On the flip side, nice to see some racial equality when oppressing gun enthusiasts. [laugh]

Me thinks the original concept may have gotten too big. That back stop is also questionable and not really a backstop. He needed a true berm if his neighbors property was beyond his range. I can’t comment on the Moorish takeover aspect.

Video from ‘Choppa Day’ the homeowners birthday and shooting event. Looks like he had a decent chunk of property.

View: https://youtu.be/IVN6tPF11_o

Me thinks the original concept may have gotten too big. That back stop is also questionable and not really a backstop. He needed a true berm if his neighbors property was beyond his range. I can’t comment on the Moorish takeover aspect.

Video from ‘Choppa Day’ the homeowners birthday and shooting event. Looks like he had a decent chunk of property.

View: https://youtu.be/IVN6tPF11_o

1672237578510.jpeg

My daughter and I are watching Seinfeld on Netflix. The Moops episode was a couple of weeks ago. I had to explain the tire-changing incident in Stoneham or wherever to her. She had a good laugh after she understood the reference.

I quote:

[rofl]
Yeah but did it work? Cuz if they aren't subject to income tax or firearm laws...i is morrocan

Back
Top Bottom