• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MOONBATS FUELING GUN SALE SURGE

Regardless the more gun owners the better. Is it at all possible that these scumbags who are trying to stop gun ownership will scale it back since their very own worshipers are jumping on the bandwagon? I can’t see that douchbag Healy backing down unless she wants her people to be able to defend themselves against us evil people? I’ve had 2 people I know since March go all in on guns with my help and these people are pretty liberal people, at first I was thinking of telling them to eat shit but after I thought about it I figured it was a start.

Yeah, f*** them. If I was a shop owner I would sell them "Special Self Defense Ammo". You know, the ones with the crimped ends.
"Don't ever use these at the range. They are far too expensive. Only carry these for self defense" Maybe throw them in for free.

I’ve had 2 people I know since March go all in on guns with my help and these people are pretty liberal people

I don't know 2 liberals. At least, not well enough that they would would talk to me.

Yeah, f*** them. If I was a shop owner I would sell them "Special Self Defense Ammo". You know, the ones with the crimped ends.
"Don't ever use these at the range. They are far too expensive. Only carry these for self defense" Maybe throw them in for free.

I don't know 2 liberals. At least, not well enough that they would would talk to me.
I don’t associate with liberals either but one guy is my girls friends husband and the other is a guy I work with. I really had a tough time helping them but again my thought process was 2 more Gun owners is better than 2 less. The guy at work is getting into it, I’ve explained a lot of real stuff to him, he was not anti gun really but he thinks weird shit like why do you you need “Assault Rifles” ect.. after I took him to the range he understands and is into it. My girls friends husband has money, I haven’t talked to him since but I did snap it off in his ass with a $700 Glock lol

Yeah, I know a lot of SJWs. Occupational hazard.

I've already gotten two of them out to scope out shotties (out of MA, the both of them). One of them was highly pissed not to be able to have them sent via the internet, like Amazon. "But I can't go out! The Covid!!!!"

I shrugged. Better more gun owners than less.

Yeah, I know a lot of SJWs. Occupational hazard.

I've already gotten two of them out to scope out shotties (out of MA, the both of them). One of them was highly pissed not to be able to have them sent via the internet, like Amazon. "But I can't go out! The Covid!!!!"

I shrugged. Better more gun owners than less.
As long as they are not Chop-larping-commie-chad’s.

Lol you guys are unreal. Do you not see leftist dirtbags calling to burn the country down? Have you not seen "kill whites" scrawled across a thousand walls in the last month? Wtf are you guys thinking? I dont want a single one of these a**h***s to be armed.

A 38-year-old man from Dixon — who didn’t want his name used, citing employment reasons — described himself as “a very liberal Democrat” who for decades has been “for most forms of gun control politically.” But since March, he’s been waiting for his first gun permit to arrive so he can keep his family safe, he said.
My views have recently changed, and I have accepted that the Second Amendment provides for the personal ownership and use of a firearm,” he said in an email. “The recent social unrest of a divisive president, the pandemic and dramatic rise in unemployment, and the more recent social unrest because of the way we police in this country have all been reasons that have prompted my recent application.” -Chicago Tribune

This guy is a retard. Everything looks good in the first bold part. Then look at the second bold part.

Who do you think he is going to vote for?

These peoples heads are so far up their a**es, they talk about changing their view and how important the 2A is, but they will probably vote for a D.

Now, 40K new gun owners in a month is pretty sweet. It would be amazing if we could get 40K new gun owners in MA in a month.

Lol you guys are unreal. Do you not see leftist dirtbags calling to burn the country down? Have you not seen "kill whites" scrawled across a thousand walls in the last month? Wtf are you guys thinking? I dont want a single one of these a**h***s to be armed.
Well I can’t disagree with you but trust me both the guys I helped absolutely do not support BLM or Antifa, they are against everything they do. They are the liberal type that don’t like Trump and don’t understand why anyone would need the “Assault Rifles” types. Trust me if they supported BLM & Antifa they would not be allowed in my house and I’d dump my girl before I let her associate with them. True F’in story

Well, since neither of these people have scrawled anything on any walls nor called for the country to be burnt down, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Besides, RKBA. Either you believe in it or you don't.

Well, since neither of these people have scrawled anything on any walls nor called for the country to be burnt down, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Besides, RKBA. Either you believe in it or you don't.

No individual raindrop takes any responsibility for a flood either. [smile]

No individual raindrop takes any responsibility for a flood either. [smile]
Not when some of those citizens are by their actions, enemies of the constitution.

I'm not talking of raindrops. I'm talking of people I know.

Look, do whatever you please. But if you're arguing that it's okay to deny anyone the right to keep and bear arms, then you're an enemy of the Constitution too. No?

I'm not talking of raindrops. I'm talking of people I know.

Look, do whatever you please. But if you're arguing that it's okay to deny anyone the right to keep and bear arms, then you're an enemy of the Constitution too. No?

Actually no. When a person has been/is devoted to tearing down the constitution in general, then they should not be given advantage of its protections.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -Sam Adams

This is but a first intellectual step for many of these progressives....Firearm ownership decisions are not something that happens in isolation of other upper brain functions in most people.....
This. Before I cared about guns, I didn’t care about guns and saw no value but rather rendered fealty to a police state to save me in times of distress or trouble. May it never be so.

Oh. Okay. And here I thought Natural Rights were a thing.

My mistake. Carry on, I guess. /sarc

Leftists don't believe in YOUR natural rights and they'll always work tirelessly to see to it that they are removed from you.

Personal Fear is the reason leftists are buying guns, not to fight for or support anyones rights. If Trump loses this election or the senate goes commie, watch for the flood of anti gun laws to arrive........fully supported by all the new leftists gun buyers.

Would you arm any known group of avowed communists who would see you buried in a trench if they could pull it off?
No? Then why would you want to arm people who think, sympathise with and somewhat act the same?

Back
Top Bottom