MOONBATS FUELING GUN SALE SURGE

Concealed Carry gun instructor and owner of Safer USA, David Lombardo, says he's had several callers recently who have disclosed their political beliefs while asking him for private one-on-one training because "they don't want anyone to know they're doing the training, let alone going to buy a firearm."

A 38-year-old man from Dixon — who didn’t want his name used, citing employment reasons — described himself as “a very liberal Democrat” who for decades has been “for most forms of gun control politically.” But since March, he’s been waiting for his first gun permit to arrive so he can keep his family safe, he said.

My views have recently changed, and I have accepted that the Second Amendment provides for the personal ownership and use of a firearm,” he said in an email. “The recent social unrest of a divisive president, the pandemic and dramatic rise in unemployment, and the more recent social unrest because of the way we police in this country have all been reasons that have prompted my recent application.” -Chicago Tribune

A 38-year-old man from Dixon — who didn’t want his name used, citing employment reasons — described himself as “a very liberal Democrat” who for decades has been “for most forms of gun control politically.” But since March, he’s been waiting for his first gun permit to arrive so he can keep his family safe, he said.

My views have recently changed, and I have accepted that the Second Amendment provides for the personal ownership and use of a firearm,” he said in an email. “The recent social unrest of a divisive president, the pandemic and dramatic rise in unemployment, and the more recent social unrest because of the way we police in this country have all been reasons that have prompted my recent application.” -Chicago Tribune

Classic "left-speak". They're always projecting.

"The recent social unrest of a divisive president"????? How about the recent social unrest of your divisive fvcking peers you commie prick!

I hope his permit is delayed until after the election..so what will he do after he gets HIS gun? Go back to voting for gun bans and F everyone else?

Concealed Carry gun instructor and owner of Safer USA, David Lombardo, says he's had several callers recently who have disclosed their political beliefs while asking him for private one-on-one training because "they don't want anyone to know they're doing the training, let alone going to buy a firearm."
And his response to the inquiry? 🖕

Confirms what we have suspected:

From that article:
... "Take a full glass of coronavirus, shake in a shot of riots and another of this defund police notion, and everything goes crazy," gun shop owner Mark Glavin told the Chicago Tribune. "Not to mention the backlog on background checks." ...

ALSO (picture below from that link):

Check-out this guy totally rockin the "Ron Jeremy" suave :

1593170791113.png

Last edited:
?"DePaul's Ostrander points out what few are saying; first-time gun owners are eight-times more likely to accidentally shoot themselves vs. those in gun-free homes, because they lack training."

No shit????? How do you shoot yourself in a friggin gun free home???

?"DePaul's Ostrander points out what few are saying; first-time gun owners are eight-times more likely to accidentally shoot themselves vs. those in gun-free homes, because they lack training."

No shit????? How do you shoot yourself in a friggin gun free home???
Technically they are infinitely more likely than someone without a gun.

Meh, moonbats have always been the country's best gun salesmen. This is not new.

This. Slather on more Lib hypocrisy.

Guns are bad except when they feel need one.

When these idiots want to defund and have no police, with no formal plan, or a lib plan that everyone knows sucks, what do you think is gonna happen?

Love the pic of the Ron Jeremy type of guy.
What a newbie, look at that Hollywood, totally wrong, smack you in the nose, loose and low ass, less than manly, grip![rofl2]
Then he proceeds to buy one of the most expensive handguns on display.
Along with just one box of ammo.
Doesn't need a cleaning kit or any other supplies like a good holster.
Because he doesn't want to carry or actually shoot it.
So he can sell it as new when this crap blows over.
In his own infantile mind, he is fully prepared for any dangerous situation, now that he is the new "Dirty Harry".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYWzMDVgweg

Last edited:
Or just a tad bent.

Change them out and make them a few thousandths short. Because Marky Mark tells us a few thousandths is all that is needed. Strange. The dents in MY primers are measured in 100ths more than 1000ths. LOL

Hey rifle. Hey rifle. You're a rifle, right? What's up with that??? Say hi to your moms for me.

Meh, moonbats have always been the country's best gun salesmen. This is not new.

The numbers are not new but the buying audience is different..... the HUGE DIFFERENCE currently is that it's a large percentage of the hypocrite moonbats that are the new buyers.

Reality has finally set in on some of them and they now realize that their fellow lefties are the ones who they actually need protection against........ not the long time previous gun owners who have conducted themselves stunningly under the rule of bad law.

"a conservative is a liberal that has been mugged"

Let them buy all the guns they want, 99% won't train and 99.9999% of them would not be able to pull the trigger if push comes to shove.

it takes a certain level of training physically and mentally to be able to level a deadly weapon at another human being and have the will to pull the trigger.

It takes a LOT of conditioning to do it without hesitation in a split second without second guessing the decision.

That is the difference between a live gun owner and one that gets stripped of their weapon by an adversary who then uses it against them

"a conservative is a liberal that has been mugged"

Let them buy all the guns they want, 99% won't train and 99.9999% of them would not be able to pull the trigger if push comes to shove.

it takes a certain level of training physically and mentally to be able to level a deadly weapon at another human being and have the will to pull the trigger.

It takes a LOT of conditioning to do it without hesitation in a split second without second guessing the decision.

That is the difference between a live gun owner and one that gets stripped of their weapon by an adversary who then uses it against them
You mean like this?

View: https://youtu.be/tUmMMA9LtJs

This is but a first intellectual step for many of these progressives....Firearm ownership decisions are not something that happens in isolation of other upper brain functions in most people.....

A very good point - some gun owners are born into “gun culture”, as those who despise guns label people who use guns for work and recreation. Other buy guns out of caution or fear. These folks might most quickly realize how “common sense gun laws” limit the utility of gun ownership for self-defense.

Why bother to go through all that and then vote for people who will be sending someone by your house to take it away ?
Seems like a waste of time and money.

Back
Top Bottom