MOONBATS FUELING GUN SALE SURGE

Piers Morgan, the CNN Brit DB is having a heart attack on Twitter over the record amount of guns sold in the USA so far this year.

Hey Piers, EABOD, the 2A is why we are citizens, not subject, and we are the reason you are not speaking German.

#piersmorganEABOD

Piers Morgan

BREAKING: Just when you thought the news couldn't more depressing...8.3 million guns have been sold in the United States since March, meaning 2020 is on course to be the biggest year for gun sales in American history

Hey more videos like this keep coming out of "checkpoints" put up in BLM and radical types cities. This is todays gem. Dems need keep arming them:

View: https://youtu.be/vSNI5YW4Kbc

The 60 year old driver was shot and is in the hospital. 2 arrests made:

I think its time to assume that anyone in a crowd of "peacful protesters" has a firearm and evil intent and you should just plow through them non-stop at about 60mph.

That's my plan.

Never let the wheels stop turning.

Last edited:
I think its time to assume that anyone in a crowd of "peacful protesters" has a firearm and evil intent and you should just plow through them non-stop at about 60mph.
I read somewhere that ideal speed for plowing through an obstacle is around 25 mph. Your vehicle has sufficient momentum and you're minimizing damage to it and maintaining control.

Back
Top Bottom