MOONBATS FUELING GUN SALE SURGE

Per this websites code of conduct:

One of the goals of this site is to promote and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights. The best way to do this is to get as many people involved in shooting as possible. Like it or not, acting like a bunch of idiots is contrary to this goal. We have all kinds of people stopping by here for a variety of reasons. The more that stay, the better it is for all of us. If you post something that we think will drive people away, we're going to remove it.

Are we now allowing talk about limiting our constitutional rights based on a persons political leanings (and by relation, culture skin color etc?). This is a slippery slope, and if we continue to allow comments like these, it will seriously hurt our rights. Comments like these will make people want to avoid getting into shooting, and maybe even oppose it more.

i can’t believe how much pro gun control comments I’ve been seeing lately in this forum...

Leftists don't believe in YOUR natural rights and they'll always work tirelessly to see to it that they are removed from you.

Personal Fear is the reason leftists are buying guns, not to fight for or support anyones rights. If Trump loses this election or the senate goes commie, watch for the flood of anti gun laws to arrive........fully supported by all the new leftists gun buyers.

Would you arm any known group of avowed communists who would see you buried in a trench if they could pull it off?
No? Then why would you want to arm people who think, sympathise with and somewhat act the same?
There is a big difference between who we PREFER own guns and who CAN own guns.

We all have the right to own guns. Period.

Personal Fear is the reason leftists are buying guns, not to fight for or support anyones rights. If Trump loses this election or the senate goes commie, watch for the flood of anti gun laws to arrive........fully supported by all the new leftists gun buyers.
I don’t usually partially quote someone but I had to here, since this part confuses me. These new gun owners that now are being introduced to being armed probably are in fear of the state of affairs in this country hence the reason they want guns, in particular the two guys I know and got going with buying firearms want to defend their families if need be because they are flat out mortified about what’s going on. So you are saying that they will now support anti gun laws and support politicians that want to take them away? I don’t see that. They are all about their right to defend their family, you think they will want that restricted? When these animals want to come to their neighborhood and wreck shit? If anything they will want their gun rights protected going forward, that’s the way I see it. I don’t believe their agenda is to arm up and fight against us until they win then give their guns up.

Per this websites code of conduct:

One of the goals of this site is to promote and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights. The best way to do this is to get as many people involved in shooting as possible. Like it or not, acting like a bunch of idiots is contrary to this goal. We have all kinds of people stopping by here for a variety of reasons. The more that stay, the better it is for all of us. If you post something that we think will drive people away, we're going to remove it.

Are we now allowing talk about limiting our constitutional rights based on a persons political leanings (and by relation, culture skin color etc?). This is a slippery slope, and if we continue to allow comments like these, it will seriously hurt our rights. Comments like these will make people want to avoid getting into shooting, and maybe even oppose it more.

i can’t believe how much pro gun control comments I’ve been seeing lately in this forum...

Nobody mentioned skin color......that is your projection, and I don't give a rat's ass about that "goal"....it needs to be seriously reevaluated given the extreme political changes taking place in this country currently.

When an ever growing group of the population seeks to openly undermine the very underpinnings of what keeps them free then it is time to expose that group at every turn and deny them that which they will turn against people who actually work to make this country function in a lawful manner.

I don’t usually partially quote someone but I had to here, since this part confuses me. These new gun owners that now are being introduced to being armed probably are in fear of the state of affairs in this country hence the reason they want guns, in particular the two guys I know and got going with buying firearms want to defend their families if need be because they are flat out mortified about what’s going on. So you are saying that they will now support anti gun laws and support politicians that want to take them away? I don’t see that. They are all about their right to defend their family, you think they will want that restricted? When these animals want to come to their neighborhood and wreck shit? If anything they will want their gun rights protected going forward, that’s the way I see it. I don’t believe their agenda is to arm up and fight against us until they win then give their guns up.

Look at a larger picture than the two people.

Leftists don't believe in YOUR natural rights and they'll always work tirelessly to see to it that they are removed from you.

Would you arm any known group of avowed communists who would see you buried in a trench if they could pull it off?
No? Then why would you want to arm people who think, sympathise with and somewhat act the same?

Because they have rights, too.

It's that simple to me.

Nobody mentioned skin color......that is your projection, and I don't give a rat's ass about that "goal"....it needs to be seriously reevaluated given the extreme political changes taking place in this country currently.

When an ever growing group of the population seeks to openly undermine the very underpinnings of what keeps them free then it is time to expose that group at every turn and deny them that which they will turn against people who actually work to make this country function in a lawful manner.

well you should care about my goal, it’s simply to maintain my 2A rights. But that is made increasingly difficult by people that seem to want to embody Healys wet dream of a poster child, spewing hate, further dividing the political lines, and making sure that gun rights further sink into partisan politics. That mentality will result in me losing my 2A rights, thank you for that.

with that, I’m out. Arguing on the internet is like...

Rationalize it however you wish. One of us believes in limiting RKBA, one of us doesn't. Statists gonna state.

No, we've been through this "statist" bullshit before.

I'm for limiting rights to people who have openly expressed, acted, and continue to subvert this country and its rule of law.

well you should care about my goal, it’s simply to maintain my 2A rights. But that is made increasingly difficult by people that seem to want to embody Healys wet dream of a poster child, spewing hate, further dividing the political lines, and making sure that gun rights further sink into partisan politics. That mentality will result in me losing my 2A rights, thank you for that.

with that, I’m out. Arguing on the internet is like...

Bye bye.

No, we've been through this "statist" bullshit before.

I'm for limiting rights to people who have openly expressed, acted, and continue to subvert this country and its rule of law.

Again, rationalize however you wish. The bolded part is all that really matters to me. At least you're being honest.

Go back in the thread and read my earlier post with the bolded text. The guy says he understands the 2A now, and then talks about Trump being a "divisive" President. Who do you think he will vote for in November?

Remember, most people are still morons incapable of thinking past tomorrow and incapable of taking a 10,000 foot view of the situation and thinking how this will affect them 4, 10, 15 years down the road.

Some of these will vote for Biden without thinking the damage that could cause because "Trump is divisive".

Again, rationalize however you wish. The bolded part is all that really matters to me. At least you're being honest.

Nothing has meaning unless you take it ALL IN CONTEXT.

Your myopic view is what prevents you from seeing the bigger picture.

Nothing has meaning unless you take it ALL IN CONTEXT.

Your myopic view is what prevents you from seeing the bigger picture.

Fair enough.

But I think I see a bigger picture than you do. Or, more likely, you and I are just looking at different pictures.

Go back in the thread and read my earlier post with the bolded text. The guy says he understands the 2A now, and then talks about Trump being a "divisive" President. Who do you think he will vote for in November?

Remember, most people are still morons incapable of thinking past tomorrow and incapable of taking a 10,000 foot view of the situation and thinking how this will affect them 4, 10, 15 years down the road.

Some of these will vote for Biden without thinking the damage that could cause because "Trump is divisive".
The Biden part I realize that your probably right. I’d definitely rather these people just not vote than pencil in the circle for him. I’m torn but lean more towards more gun owners than not.

No one is calling for the 2A to be rewritten. No one is calling for separate laws for different groups of people. (which is already happening btw, but its coming from the left...shocker. It hasnt applied to guns yet but it will eventually)

Leftists subscribe to a political philosophy that has murdered 100M people in the last 100 years. (INB4 Picton "ItS OnLy BeEn 94 MiLlIoN!!1! ReAd A BoOk!! Im DoNe!!!") Why the f*ck people would go out of their way to help these people arm themselves is mind blowing. Feed them disinfo, refuse to help them along, whatever. Dont help to put guns into the hands of people who belong to the side of the political spectrum who are now calling for the over throw of the country and openly calling for genocide.

All youre doing is creating a new crop of "Im a gun owner BUT..." types who will happily vote for any and all far left nutjobs who come along. They will gladly support any new anti-gun legislation the second they feel just a little bit safer or as long as it doesnt directly effect them. If we're lucky, theyll make a big show of turning in the gun that they bought a year ago as soon as they feel the current crisis has passed or as soon as one of their even nuttier comrades convinces them that gun ownership is inherently racist along with everything else these days. If not, then its just one more leftist who now has a firearm.

Some of you seem to think they will run out and get the 2A tattooed on their foreheads just because they bought a gun the day before. They are selfish, irrational hypocrites who want a firearm NOW because they personally need one. Dont think youve CONVERTED anyone.

Last edited:
The Biden part I realize that your probably right. I’d definitely rather these people just not vote than pencil in the circle for him. I’m torn but lean more towards more gun owners than not.
I agree. People have a right to own guns.

No one is calling for the 2A to be rewritten. No one is calling for separate laws for different groups of people. (which is already happening btw, but its coming from the left...shocker. It hasnt applied to guns yet but it will eventually)

Leftists subscribe to a political philosophy that has murdered 100M people in the last 100 years. (INB4 Picton "ItS OnLy BeEn 94 MiLlIoN!!1! ReAd A BoOk!! Im DoNe!!!") Why the f*ck people would go out of their way to help these people arm themselves is mind blowing. Feed them disinfo, refuse to help them along, whatever. Dont help to put guns into the hands of people who belong to the side of the political spectrum who are now calling for the over throw of the country and openly calling for genocide.

All your doing is creating a new crop of "Im a gun owner BUT..." types who will happily vote for any and all far left nutjobs who come along. They will gladly support any new anti-gun legislation the second they feel just a little bit safer or as long as it doesnt directly effect them. If we're lucky, theyll make a big show of turning in the gun that they bought a year ago as soon as they feel the current crisis has passed or as soon as one of their even nuttier comrades convinces them that gun ownership is inherently racist along with everything else these days. If not, then its just one more leftist who now has a firearm.

Some of you seem to think they will run out and get the 2A tattooed on their foreheads just because they bought a gun the day before. They are selfish, irrational hypocrites who want a firearm NOW because they personally need one. Dont think youve CONVERTED anyone.

All that is extremely logical. Tyranny often is. Sometimes, it even works. But it's still tyranny.

Either you believe in RKBA or you don't. That's all. It's not my job to make other peoples' decisions for them, though apparently it's yours. Good luck with that.

A 38-year-old man from Dixon — who didn’t want his name used, citing employment reasons — described himself as “a very liberal Democrat” who for decades has been “for most forms of gun control politically.” But since March, he’s been waiting for his first gun permit to arrive so he can keep his family safe, he said.

My views have recently changed, and I have accepted that the Second Amendment provides for the personal ownership and use of a firearm,” he said in an email. “The recent social unrest of a divisive president, the pandemic and dramatic rise in unemployment, and the more recent social unrest because of the way we police in this country have all been reasons that have prompted my recent application.” -Chicago Tribune
Better late than never. There are a few of us, I am sure, that believed in gun control. I did when I was in College. I grew up in anti-gun family of 5 that now has 5 lawful gun owners!

All that is extremely logical. Tyranny often is. Sometimes, it even works. But it's still tyranny.

Either you believe in RKBA or you don't. That's all. It's not my job to make other peoples' decisions for them, though apparently it's yours. Good luck with that.

It IS your job ( if you subscribe to a country run by the rule of law) to see to it that people who do NOT subcribe to a country run by the rule of law do not get in office.
What ever it takes to accomplish that IS YOUR JOB......and mine and everyone elses if they expect to live in a country where an atmosphere of relative peace is to be had.

When you start arming the very people who yesterday would have laughed and cheered at YOU AS A GUN OWNER being put against a wall and shot, you are furthering their ability to accomplish just that......and they will ALWAYS use the force of government to accomplish THEIR END GOAL........NOT YOURS.

The leftists will do ANYTHING for political expedience and take any opportunity to further their agenda......which is ELIMINATING YOU.....at any cost.
They never like it when things get dicey and a little too close to home but will always take the low road to see to it that your rights are diminished......with the end goal of eliminating them completely.

It IS your job ( if you subscribe to a country run by the rule of law) to see to it that people who do NOT subcribe to a country run by the rule of law do not get in office.
What ever it takes to accomplish that IS YOUR JOB......and mine and everyone elses if they expect to live in a country where an atmosphere of relative peace is to be had.

When you start arming the very people who yesterday would have laughed and cheered at YOU AS A GUN OWNER being put against a wall and shot, you are furthering their ability to accomplish just that......and they will ALWAYS use the force of government to accomplish THEIR END GOAL........NOT YOURS.

The leftists will do ANYTHING for political expedience and take any opportunity to further their agenda......which is ELIMINATING YOU.....at any cost.
They never like it when things get dicey and a little too close to home but will always take the low road to see to it that your rights are diminished......with the end goal of eliminating them completely.

Your arguments are exactly the same ones Parliament used against Catholics for many, many decades. The legal disarmament of Catholics was a major reason why the Founders made sure RKBA was in the BoR.

You're not arguing against me. You're arguing against James Madison.

Your arguments are exactly the same ones Parliament used against Catholics for many, many decades. The legal disarmament of Catholics was a major reason why the Founders made sure RKBA was in the BoR.

You're not arguing against me. You're arguing against James Madison.
Please spare me.

Do you think Madison would have facilitated arming tories? I think not.

I think what we are seeing is that for generations, many Americans have believed unequivocally what they had been taught growing up. That the .gov and police will protect them. As children, at a very young age, we were taught "Dial 911" and help is on the way. We were told if there was a hurricane or a flood that the .gov would make sure we were safe and fed, and in the land of plenty, with vast resources, everything would be ok.
But in my mind, the shift started with 9/11 and Katrina. The .gov let us down. They let the bad guys kill a whole bunch of us, and then when people were huddled in the Super Dome, they couldn't even get water brought in.
But still, most believed these were isolated instances. And those of us who were taking extra steps to ensure our safety were thought of as just a little crazy, and going a little overboard. And when unrest broke out, it really only effected inner city areas.

And then, Covid 19 started. At first, the left saw this as the perfect way to ensure Trump would be voted out. " He is a racist! Banning travel because he is a bigot! Come to Chinatown!" and then " He is not doing enough!". But still, to most Americans. It was really only the cities, and .gov will provide.
Then..the toilet paper ran out. And you couldn't find water and many items became scarce. Now all of a sudden, those of us with well stocked pantries and toilet paper in bulk from Costco, were not so crazy. And your average American began to realize that all of the things they take for granted rely on a pretty fragile supply chain that does not react well to major stresses or wide spread panic buying. Suddenly, suburbia was locked in their homes and worrying about how they would wipe their ass and feed their kids. They spent way to much time watching the news and reading stuff on Facebook and suddenly realized that even suburbia may not be as safe as they have been taught their whole lives.
The perfect stage had been set. And a white cop killed a black man slowly in front of running cameras. It was despicable. disgusting and indefensible. Outrage spread. Those that were angry had every right to be, and they protested. These protests started from a position of absolute righteousness. And then, like every NES'r predicted, it turned violent. Murder, assault, arson, occupation and looting became the buzzwords. And the unthinkable happened.
It spread to suburbia. Not just inner cities. Calls to defund police, whole police apartments quitting, cops sitting back and watching crimes be committed.

Now, Wendy Whitebread is at home. Locked down for 3 months with her 2.5 kids. Hubby is working from the dining room table in Zoom meetings and the kids take online classes. She sees news stories of statues being ripped down, businesses being burned and looted, white folks apologizing for things they didn't do and the head of BLM on tv saying they are gonna burn it down.
Next thing you know, all of those gun nuts are not so crazy, and they are calling that guy they know, but are not really friends with, asking how they can buy a gun and what should they buy. And in states like this one, they quickly find out that the stories about how easy it is to buy a gun are total bull shit.

I suppose the country is better off with the Whitebreads being "woke" and realizing that ultimately their families well being rests solely in their hands, and maybe they are starting to understand 2A folks a little better. But from my point of view, they are probably going to remain sheep, will screw up the market and never even practice or train with their new gun. But if it changes they way they vote, its probably a good thing. If not, we can always bang Wendy ( she probably works out) and throw hubbys keys on the roof. The whole upper decker thing is gross.

But if it changes they way they vote, its probably a good thing.
Thats a huge "if". If the people youre referring to are Normies and not leftists, then thats fine. Id like nothing better than there to be a massive awakening in this country and every non-leftist Normie/Non turned into rabid 2A supporters. Otherwise, sorry, Im not going to sit home and cheer the fact that people who are openly calling for the downfall of the country, or even the people who quietly support them, are arming themselves.

Thats a huge "if". If the people youre referring to are Normies and not leftists, then thats fine. Id like nothing better than there to be a massive awakening in this country and every non-leftist Normie/Non turned into rabid 2A supporters. Otherwise, sorry, Im not going to sit home and cheer the fact that people who are openly calling for the downfall of the country, or even the people who quietly support them, are arming themselves.

Yeah- like I said in my first post, f*** em. They should be sold blanks for SDA.
Do we still get to bang Wendy?

I think what we are seeing is that for generations, many Americans have believed unequivocally what they had been taught growing up. That the .gov and police will protect them. As children, at a very young age, we were taught "Dial 911" and help is on the way. We were told if there was a hurricane or a flood that the .gov would make sure we were safe and fed, and in the land of plenty, with vast resources, everything would be ok.
But in my mind, the shift started with 9/11 and Katrina. The .gov let us down. They let the bad guys kill a whole bunch of us, and then when people were huddled in the Super Dome, they couldn't even get water brought in.
But still, most believed these were isolated instances. And those of us who were taking extra steps to ensure our safety were thought of as just a little crazy, and going a little overboard. And when unrest broke out, it really only effected inner city areas.

And then, Covid 19 started. At first, the left saw this as the perfect way to ensure Trump would be voted out. " He is a racist! Banning travel because he is a bigot! Come to Chinatown!" and then " He is not doing enough!". But still, to most Americans. It was really only the cities, and .gov will provide.
Then..the toilet paper ran out. And you couldn't find water and many items became scarce. Now all of a sudden, those of us with well stocked pantries and toilet paper in bulk from Costco, were not so crazy. And your average American began to realize that all of the things they take for granted rely on a pretty fragile supply chain that does not react well to major stresses or wide spread panic buying. Suddenly, suburbia was locked in their homes and worrying about how they would wipe their ass and feed their kids. They spent way to much time watching the news and reading stuff on Facebook and suddenly realized that even suburbia may not be as safe as they have been taught their whole lives.
The perfect stage had been set. And a white cop killed a black man slowly in front of running cameras. It was despicable. disgusting and indefensible. Outrage spread. Those that were angry had every right to be, and they protested. These protests started from a position of absolute righteousness. And then, like every NES'r predicted, it turned violent. Murder, assault, arson, occupation and looting became the buzzwords. And the unthinkable happened.
It spread to suburbia. Not just inner cities. Calls to defund police, whole police apartments quitting, cops sitting back and watching crimes be committed.

Now, Wendy Whitebread is at home. Locked down for 3 months with her 2.5 kids. Hubby is working from the dining room table in Zoom meetings and the kids take online classes. She sees news stories of statues being ripped down, businesses being burned and looted, white folks apologizing for things they didn't do and the head of BLM on tv saying they are gonna burn it down.
Next thing you know, all of those gun nuts are not so crazy, and they are calling that guy they know, but are not really friends with, asking how they can buy a gun and what should they buy. And in states like this one, they quickly find out that the stories about how easy it is to buy a gun are total bull shit.

I suppose the country is better off with the Whitebreads being "woke" and realizing that ultimately their families well being rests solely in their hands, and maybe they are starting to understand 2A folks a little better. But from my point of view, they are probably going to remain sheep, will screw up the market and never even practice or train with their new gun. But if it changes they way they vote, its probably a good thing. If not, we can always bang Wendy ( she probably works out) and throw hubbys keys on the roof. The whole upper decker thing is gross.

Need pics of Wendy Whitebread before decision to bang commences. [smile]

Normalcy bias is a huge thing for leftists to overcome and unless and until they are standing in the cold rain, soaked to the bone, shivering like a dog shitting razorblades, with an empty stomach and empty wallet, most will resort right back to their business as usual routine......being ill prepared, ill informed and voting for the one that promises the best station at the trough.

There's room here for many points of view, but I would hope that given a choice between "more freedom" or "less freedom" ANY NESer would pick the first option. On a site which ostensibly celebrates freedom, even to the point of rebelling against a repressive government, it should shock me that so many of my fellow members are so quick to regulate the choices other people make.

But few things surprise me anymore.

There's room here for many points of view, but I would hope that given a choice between "more freedom" or "less freedom" ANY NESer would pick the first option. On a site which ostensibly celebrates freedom, even to the point of rebelling against a repressive government, it should shock me that so many of my fellow members are so quick to regulate the choices other people make.

But few things surprise me anymore.

[rofl2] You've got to be joking!!!
What shocks me is that some would so willingly continue to feed the mouthes that so continually bite them, arm the hand that will point it towards them and fill out a ballot, voting for a party who will most certainly oppress them.

Those lefties didn't want rights or freedom or law and order until the consequences of their absence came to threatening their world. You don't intentionally arm irrational people who will soon use them against you.

[rofl2] You've got to be joking!!!
What shocks me is that some would so willingly continue to feed the mouthes that so continually bite them, arm the hand that will point it towards them and fill out a ballot, voting for a party who will most certainly oppress them.

Those lefties didn't want rights or freedom or law and order until the consequences of their absence came to threatening their world. You don't intentionally arm irrational people who will soon use them against you.

"Every person is entitled to the right to keep and bear arms."

"Liberals should not be armed."

Bud, you're the one who needs to rationalize the gap between those two positions. Not me. Freedom FTW.

Back
Top Bottom