• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moonbat just knocked on my door

So i was sitting having dinner and I have a rare knock on my door. I live on the 4th floor of my apt. building. We don't get unannounced visitors. It was some lizzy supporter trying to ruin my dinner and get my vote. I poiltly told her i had already voted and thanks for your concern (BS). I've never seen anyone leave so fast after my dogs started going nuts and noticed my mossy 500 that i was cleaning on the coffee table. lol i had a good laugh.

306.jpg 289.jpg

Last edited:
Argentine Dogo on the left? 2 good looking dogs!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks there brothers suprisingly We did the dna thing American bulldog (johnson type) Lab and Pitt. Big babies. All bark no bite lol scares the moonies away tho lol

I've been loosing my cool with all the O&L supporters. We got three phone calls and two knocks on the door all within a matter of hours on Sunday afternoon. I wouldn't be surprised if they convinced some on the fence folks to vote otherwise by being so god-damned annoying. This evening, I'm in the driveway putting the snowtires on my car when some ****ing lady hollers for my attention and asks me if I voted today.

Her: "excuse me! did you vote today?"
Me: "who are you?"
Her: "i'm with supporters of O&L"
Me: "yeah, but who are you?"
Her: "Well, we're just out making sure people..."
Me (pissed): "You come to my house and start asking personal questions and you don't even tell me your name???"
Her: "My name's Jean."
Me: "Too late. See ya."

Kind of dangerous going door-to-door these days -- someone might pull out their "gat" or "Roscoe" --might just ruin your day !

Same thing happened at my house at 6:55. I answered the door, guy asks if we voted already. I said we had voted, but not for Warren. His mouth dropped open. I smiled and said we don't want any handouts, thanks. Closed the door, ate my f'n dinner.

I would've said "s my d", but in think he'd have gone for it...

No, but the chick in front of me in line at the polls was. Her jeans were cut really, really, well. No I don't have pics. ....and besides, a guy I work with has been inside that.....you don't want to go there.

Back
Top Bottom