• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monument Beach Sporting Goods & Gun Show, April 28 & 29

Well then this club knows what its doing I get flyers for huge shows that list anything and everything about what it will have except for what it cost to get in...

It would be nice if the promoters of other shows did put the entry fee on the flyers.

Those fliers we pickup at the gunshows are NOT for our (consumer) benefit. Look closely and they have pricing for renting tables, getting raped for plugging your computer in/wireless usage at the shows.

That's why the "gate charge" isn't listed on them.

I will be there all day Saturday helping at a table. Swing in, say hi, and bring some spending cash!

I will most likely do that. The caucuses are in the morning, but I will swing by sometime around lunch, too close to the house not too. [thumbsup]

How does this show stack up against the Holbrook show in terms of size and number of vendors ???

Shrug.gif

Taking the family this afternoon. As far as gun shows go, this one is not huge, but you never what one may find!

Fred's tables were just awesome, as always. I wish I had some disposable money, I could have easily spent 1500 bucks there.

The raffle for the Boston Whaler was pretty sweet, that would be a nice toy to have.

Made it to the show, was asked by 5 different people if I was carrying a firearm[rolleyes].

Show was really small but got see to Fred, John, and Ray and a few other folks so the day wasn't a total waste. John provided me with a VZ bayo so I am a happy guy.[smile]

Saw plenty of items I would love to have purchased from Fred but other than that there wasn't much to see. It was worth the 5 bucks and I got to bring my trailer and motorcycle back from the cape house so it was an easy swing by and check it out kind of day.

For once I was on the other side of the table and got to ask the stupid questions I am asked when I work the shows.......only kidding.

Fred's tables were just awesome, as always. I wish I had some disposable money, I could have easily spent 1500 bucks there.

The raffle for the Boston Whaler was pretty sweet, that would be a nice toy to have.

Fred had some very amazing stuff there. Saw some things you just won't see anywhere else.

My Wife managed to buy a couple of embroidered pictures for her office cube. It was great saying hi to Fred and Sandee and chatting with John. Sorry I missed Fred W. and Ray.

Also made for a good full day as I had an afternoon meeting down at Marston Mills, planning our next high school reunion.

I worked with Fred on both days. There were a bunch of NES'er sightings. For two days I got to fondle guns like they were mine. Didn't buy anything except a hamburger on Sunday.

I worked with Fred on both days. There were a bunch of NES'er sightings. For two days I got to fondle guns like they were mine. Didn't buy anything except a hamburger on Sunday.

Why didn't you introduce yourself while I was talking with John?? I had no idea who you were, it's been ages since we met (IIRC, I bought something from you)?

Back
Top Bottom