• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monument Beach SC

This club lists "Steel Shoots" on their calendar with no specifics. Reference is made to pistols and rifles, but not caliber, nor is the COF described. I would like to attend the March 11 match, but need more info. Is anyone familiar with these matches?

The Steel Shoots at Monument Beach are open to all non magnum handguns and pistol caliber rifles. The COF for this match is not out yet but it past matches there are five or six plates they tell you the order you must shoot them in. They will have multiple stages setup. You shoot each stage 3 to 5 times depending on match and your score it the total of your times + any missed targets.There should be more information on the website soon. Hope this helps.

The Steel Shoots at Monument Beach are open to all non magnum handguns and pistol caliber rifles. The COF for this match is not out yet but it past matches there are five or six plates they tell you the order you must shoot them in. They will have multiple stages setup. You shoot each stage 3 to 5 times depending on match and your score it the total of your times + any missed targets.There should be more information on the website soon. Hope this helps.

^ This. I have been to at least ten of these. I know there are non scheduled at the moment. Probably will start back up in the Spring. They send out a course of fire in the week prior to the event.

Lots of people (myself included) use a .22lr for the rifle portion. But any pistol caliber is good.

Back
Top Bottom