• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Montana House Weighs Elimination of Many State-Mandated Gun Free Zones

Reptile

NES Member
The Montana House will soon vote on legislation to defend self-defense rights by eliminating state government-mandated gun free zones at Montana university campuses and other schools on public property.

The self-defense legislation, House Bill 102, is sponsored by Rep. Seth Berglee (R-Dist. 58).

Spent some time in Montana over the summer, looked like a nice place to settle, winters are long and harsh though.

Spent some time in Montana over the summer, looked like a nice place to settle, winters are long and harsh though.
A friend took a job hauling tanker water for fracking in ND. Said he never thought any place was colder than Greenville ME. He said he was very wrong.

A friend took a job hauling tanker water for fracking in ND. Said he never thought any place was colder than Greenville ME. He said he was very wrong.
Very windy and cold from the mountains and elevation, much like Wyoming. I was there in July and still saw snow, although we were wearing shorts and t-shirts, daytime was nice and warm. Talked to a lady at a local convenience store one night buying some beer and she said they typically have snow on the ground up to the first week of July, and it starts up again in Sep. That’s one short summer and not for my old bones.

I did a poopie in my pants yesterday when I got misdirected on a dead end street right into a school yard. My truck and gun didn't kill any kids.
Don’t ask, don’t tell. The one policy I agree with slick Willy on.

Talked to a lady at a local convenience store one night buying some beer and she said they typically have snow on the ground up to the first week of July, and it starts up again in Sep. That’s one short summer and not for my old bones.
Calm down, it's a dry cold.
9obFHiluXvDaALGsrdJIOhh5HO9.jpg

Hopefully they get it.
But this may just be one last hurrah.
Montana has been going in the wrong direction recently.

Back
Top Bottom