Monson USPSA 26 Apr 09

I'm looking for a close USPSA match this weekend and saw that there's one in Monson this weekend. Is this match still scheduled? What is the usual stage/round count? My older brother will be tagging along to watch and I hope he gets addicted (oops I mean gain interest) in shooting USPSA too.

Diana,
There is a match in Monson this weekend, Also one in New Bedford, which is alittle bit further.

I haven't had a chance to shoot Monson yet, but the guys that run it do a good job. They usually run 6 stages with smaller stages inside larger one. I would bring 200 rounds, incase of reshoots

Here is the schedule for NE
http://uspsa-ne.org/matches.asp?year=2009

Gaminggodess
Have you shot at Rockville Fish and Game? They have action shoots somewhat like USPSA. Check out there schedule - I shoot there when I don't want to travel to far
from North Windham Ct.

Thanks everyone that put on this match today. The stages were great and the company was even better. 6 great stages today. I will def. be back next month. Sure beats the 2+ hour drive to New Bedford at only 1 hour.

Thanks again,
Pete

I wanted to thank the club too...first time shooting in New England and I felt right at home. They had a great pace going and put in 6 challenging stages. I hope you guys keep the matches rolling, first time I could just drive 30 minutes for a full uspsa match, it's awesome!

You guys seriously got my brother VERY interested too...talk about win win for me!

Great time yesterday- glad I made it. Too many mistakes but good fun. Thanks for running the match!

Back
Top Bottom