Monson police search Magic Lantern for evidence of early Sunday gunfire

I imagine there are strong reasons for not allowing police access to video data from a strip club, well beyond constutional rights and the law even. Basically you have naked girls, who potentially don't want such recordings shared and possibly half naked staff, clients, all of whom could potentially sue for different reasons if it ended up say on YouTube or CNN (performers for one could probably sue for piracy of sorts, their performance is for a fee and not to be shared)

Why didn't the club hand over all the video?

It's not like the cops would take screen shots of all naked ladies.

I'm sure the patrons appreciate the establishment not giving all their photos away.

The Irish are especially pleased with this decision.

What was the place on the way back from Foxwoods??? I think it was in Webster. Clearly on the way back from Foxwoods one night. Stopped in for a quick drink-and-peek with a coworker. Some huge-boobed hot bimbo star was there. "Dude. We gotta get a picture," he tells me. This is so long ago that we paid $20 for a polaroid of us resting our heads on her boobs. LOL

Months later, he comes in concerned. (He was 42 at the time.). "I uhhhhh, think I lost that picture." I really didn't care. "What do you think happened to it?" "I think I hid it in a book. . . . that I lent to my dad. Now the picture is gone." ROFL!!!!!

I imagine there are strong reasons for not allowing police access to video data from a strip club, well beyond constutional rights and the law even. Basically you have naked girls, who potentially don't want such recordings shared and possibly half naked staff, clients, all of whom could potentially sue for different reasons if it ended up say on YouTube or CNN (performers for one could probably sue for piracy of sorts, their performance is for a fee and not to be shared)
Robert Kraft might have been inside and didn't want to get busted with the naughty ladies again!:D

So what was the other club in Monson or right over the line, they were opposite sides of the street, probably 1/4 mile apart. Would make the trip and hit them both when we were 18

So what was the other club in Monson or right over the line, they were opposite sides of the street, probably 1/4 mile apart. Would make the trip and hit them both when we were 18
There was (maybe still is) an "adult bookstore" nearby. Maybe that is what you are thinking of?

I used to know a guy that managed to blow over $500 bucks at the Lantern in one night and still has no idea how. He has changed a lot since then.

There was (maybe still is) an "adult bookstore" nearby. Maybe that is what you are thinking of?

I used to know a guy that managed to blow over $500 bucks at the Lantern in one night and still has no idea how. He has changed a lot since then.
Ms piggy’s adult novelties is gone now lol

Especially if one of the clients happened to be a gentleman named Robert Kraft!

You very well could have been there when it was known by a different name-anyone remember ?

How about the other 'clubs' in downtown Spfld??
Wasn't there a place called Anthony's II in Chicopee? I remember Castaways in Whatley and The Otherside/Boston Club on Rt.12 in Fitchburg.

Orange Lantern originally ?

How about the: Vanilla Tree/Showbar/Fifth Alarm/Mardi Gras and of course the Arch and Frontier

What was the most 'notable' in the Boston area back in the day ?

a place called the -something- galore stag bar ?? an interesting place, assigned to Boston in the late '70s-going there was required of all the new guys at the end of the first week........

Tuaahm Caruzzoze that would advertise late-nite on Fox broadcast channels (25???) back in the day. Went once. Those women were scary. SCARY! It was in this big strip mall place. "Ahhhm Tom Caruso and youz should come to Tom Caruso's_____. " What was the NAME of the place??? It was in Everett or something. Hold on. . . . . I think Everett. Chelsea? Somewhere in that area. Rt 16 north of Boston.

a place called the -something- galore stag bar ?? an interesting place, assigned to Boston in the late '70s-going there was required of all the new guys at the end of the first week........
You're thinking of the Pussy Galore Stag Bar that was in the back of the old Naked I cabaret on Washington Street in what used to be called the "Combat Zone". The Pussy Galore was a much smaller room than the main stage in the Naked I. In addition to dancing the Pussy Galore bar occasionally staged mud wrestling contests and topless girls boxing.
The other "big name" strip club in the old Combat Zone was the Two O'Clock Lounge.

Back
Top Bottom