• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monson police search Magic Lantern for evidence of early Sunday gunfire

How about the one in Hadley or Whately? Basically, Polish farm women peeling off their coveralls.

That is so dam offensive that you said that. Those ladies made me feel amazing when I was like 16-17 heading in after a hard day of farming.

Was in there one afternoon with a buddy after having a pile of beers at lunch. He fell in love with the girls accent. He asked if she was from Maine. She said she was deaf.

Tuaahm Caruzzoze that would advertise late-nite on Fox broadcast channels (25???) back in the day. Went once. Those women were scary. SCARY! It was in this big strip mall place. "Ahhhm Tom Caruso and youz should come to Tom Caruso's_____. " What was the NAME of the place??? It was in Everett or something. Hold on. . . . . I think Everett. Chelsea? Somewhere in that area. Rt 16 north of Boston.
Some North Shore strip clubs included:
The Cabaret and the Golden Banana (both in Peabody on Route 1)
King Arthurs Lounge in Chelsea. I think it was near Route 16 / Revere Beach Parkway.
King Arthurs Lounge was indeed scary. Lots of fights and a few shootings.

Back in teh day, I felt the Caberet was better than the Banana.

Damn. Tom Caruso's _________. The commercial was him standing in the empty place. It was just scary. There was this uglier-than-the-rest chick on the stage on the inside of the bar ring. They had complimentary popcorn. One guy was just sitting at the bar throwing popcorn at the girl. ROFL!!!!!! (How do you get tips from 6-8' away??? LOL)

Back
Top Bottom